The Ladies' Thread

Catie

75 D. that is all i have to say :(

i don't know what the 75 means, but i'm a 34D and assuming the cup sizes remain the same where the other numbers don't, i find mine are relatively proportionate to the rest of me and really don't bother me that much ! just sayin'

now, a girl who works at my work (at the bar, go figure) has HH boobs.

the fuck.

i don't know what the 75 means, but i'm a 34D and assuming the cup sizes remain the same where the other numbers don't, i find mine are relatively proportionate to the rest of me and really don't bother me that much ! just sayin'

now, a girl who works at my work (at the bar, go figure) has HH boobs.

the fuck.

it is the same size as yours... but i am small and they look big on me.

75 cm in chest volume.

man that is some huge shit.

Are we talking about boobsizes? hahah, this reminds me of the trip to my friends cabin last summer, we all walked around in our bras ;p it was fun, haha.

Anyways, I don't have big boobs, and I'm perfectly fine with that, haha. I'm a 75A and B(depends on the bra ;))

I always think of Travie McCoy's rap in Kiss My Sass by Cobra Starship

Yeah, it took a little time, but I'm finally here

Ten years deep, just to make things clear

Now goin' up, throwin' double D's in the air

Go get it off your chest, like a tight brassiere.

Bahahaha, makes me laugh every time.

Seriously,having big boobs is so much more than annoying. Most of the clothes I want to buy won't fit me because of that,which sucks. :neutral:

this. the most annoying thing is that i cant wear flannel shirts bc i always cant do up the button in the boobs area. im wearing my fave flannel shirt today though and believe me, its not comfortable on the boobs area, but oh well what dont girls do to impress a hot guy?! :shifty: i failed though i think. i got a damn cute smile of him...though. :shifty:

^ Well whast good for this weather but is also kinda sexy in your closet?

And it still grows till your 21 so i still have 3 years to go! XD

Hm...im too fat for a dress...maybe something underlining my 2 best arguments. lol and put some make-up on. and not starting boiling again when he gives me this melting smile.....aaaahhhh. oh god tomorrow is gonna be horrible.