The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess Ivana, I ended up making that forum I was talking about days ago. If you still want to join I put the link in my sig.
of course i wanna join, i'll do that as soon as a come home,couse i am on my cell now and it is huge pain in the ass posting like this

My mum loves Paramore anyway :rotfl:

Did your mum like them before?

I confess spaghetti bolognase was nice :D

No, haha. she said they were too noisy. she likes Geroge Michael lol. But she said "oh my word. i actually like this song, her voice is beautiful. and she's really pretty". I think I may have converted her. Might make her listen to Misguided Ghosts next :D

No, haha. she said they were too noisy. she likes Geroge Michael lol. But she said "oh my word. i actually like this song, her voice is beautiful. and she's really pretty". I think I may have converted her. Might make her listen to Misguided Ghosts next :D

:rotfl:

Rachel, spreading the Paramore Love to mums 8-)

I confess my mum even likes stuff like Slipknot.

Ahaha.

:rotfl:

Rachel, spreading the Paramore Love to mums 8-)

I confess my mum even likes stuff like Slipknot.

Ahaha.

hell yeah! my mum doesn't like rock music. in fact, anything that involves a guitar, bass, drums and a bit of distortion. but still, she stayed at home to buy me my paramore tickets so i suppose she's cool :')

i confess my mom only likes folk music :nono:

Aww, haha, my mum likes everything except rap xD

hell yeah! my mum doesn't like rock music. but still, she stayed at home to buy me my paramore tickets so i suppose she's cool :')

Aww, that's sweet xD My mum went to the Paramore gig with me :P

I confess my mum's awesome :mrgreen:

Aww, haha, my mum likes everything except rap xD

Aww, that's sweet xD My mum went to the Paramore gig with me :P

I confess my mum's awesome :mrgreen:

haha, my mum wouldn't take me to a paramore concert. yet i managed to take her to a George Michael concert :')