The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess I'm gutted that the support for Hayley thread got deleted. I had a good one too.

Was gonna say, don't think she'd need much support anyways, she looks perky enough.

WAHEY.

HEY-O! :lol:

i confess that i'm really tired and it's not even 4 PM lol.

Why the fuck was my post deleted?

(the one saying I had left the forums, came back cause of hayley's TITS and was leaving again, since I'd not told anyone I was leaving in the first place this annoys me, but hey PF mods are shit so it doesn't surprise me. seeya!)

I confess yeah the thread was deleted. It wasn't meant as "let's all discuss how that picture ended up on the net" thread. It was meant as a thread to support Hayley, even if she accidentally posted it herself, and to let people know it was not to be posted and discussed about here.

The mods are just doing their job, don't take it out on them.

• Like 1

their job is to moderate the boards, not protect paramore's personal life

it was a perfectly civil and legit discussion

no reason it should have been deleted

exactly what i was trying to say.

you guys may have gone to every show since the beginning of time (which you haven't) or you may have met them 400 times (no one cares), but that doesn't mean that, as mods, you should STOP civil discussions that aren't breaking any rules. like i said, threads are for discussions. notice the thread that WAS made to discuss it "Hayley's Twitter hacked.." was closed IMMEDIATELY?

doesn't make sense to me..

and it's not personal if she displayed it herself.

i confess i'm tired of getting the "i'm the victim" act.

They respect Paramore's personal life though (i.e no personal pictures). So if they felt like they had to close it because it became more than a support thread I understand.

I believe Ross said that we shouldn't even discuss it there so I guess you could've seen it coming.