The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess that I still don't have my license, and I'm almost 18. How pathetic is that?

i confess that, but i am 18 lol.

although it's not a big deal in hungary, so.

and i don't even feel like driving either. plus it'd take me years to earn the money for it haha.

I confess that I still don't have my license, and I'm almost 18. How pathetic is that?

I'm 20 and i don't have license either, what's more, i'm not going to get it soon :P

me + car = that would be a disaster :lol:

I confess I suck at driving to, the stupid clutch is the hard thing. I'm getting better though, today I actually met 4 cars and a trailer and I didn't crash! :P

i drove once or maybe twice and i started to panic when i had to turn right :lol:

I confess I suck at driving to, the stupid clutch is the hard thing. I'm getting better though, today I actually met 4 cars and a trailer and I didn't crash! :P

ugh, clutch. i've never driven anything, but it looks freaking difficult to handle haha.

also, i believe we can drive a car from the age of 17 here.

i drove once or maybe twice and i started to panic when i had to turn right :lol:

Haha, awh.

ugh, clutch. i've never driven anything, but it looks freaking difficult to handle haha.

also, i believe we can drive a car from the age of 17 here.

It is! haha, I'm a bit better now than I was in the beginning though :P