The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

you're the one who said personal life.

actually i said it's not your job to protect their personal life....

it's not personal anymore if she posted it on a website that like 90% of the population looks at

it was her own fault for putting it out there and i think it's perfectly reasonable for members of a paramore discussion board to discuss things about the band

there's still threads floating around about how she stole someone's husband, yes?

so why can't we say 'hey, why are her tits out?'

this place is actually ridiculous

okay well. im sorry the thread became something it wasn't suppose to be. it had to go. i don't get why it's such a big deal that a thread was deleted. most of you hate pf anyway but still come on and still post. wanna talk about it in the matter that it was being talked about in then talk about it somewhere else, not here.

The mods were just doing their job. As you can see under it clearly says so in the forum rules.

Rules

3. We won't tolerate offensive posts. Any discussion of their personal matters will, in general, be removed (if it feels like you shouldn't post it, you probably shouldn't). If something offensive is posted, mods and admins will remove it. If you post it again, you'll be banned.

It is a personal matter, because it wasn't meant to be out there for everyone to see. It's a reason for why it was taken down so quick! Some of you believe it was a stunt, I choose to believe it was an accident.

You should really stop being mad at Catie. Try being a mod yourself, I'm sure it's not easy.

actually i said it's not your job to protect their personal life....

it's not personal anymore if she posted it on a website that like 90% of the population looks at

it was her own fault for putting it out there and i think it's perfectly reasonable for members of a paramore discussion board to discuss things about the band

there's still threads floating around about how she stole someone's husband, yes?

so why can't we say 'hey, why are her tits out?'

this place is actually ridiculous

THANK YOU.

OMFG been trying to tell her this and apparently that makes me outrageous "but alright lol."

The mods were just doing their job. As you can see under it clearly says so in the forum rules.

It is a personal matter, because it wasn't meant to be out there for everyone to see. It's a reason for why it was taken down so quick! Some of you believe it was a stunt, I choose to believe it was an accident.

You should really stop being mad at Catie. Try being a mod yourself, I'm sure it's not easy.

we aren't MAD at catie. stop making it like we are the big bad bullys being mean to catie on the playground. we are mad that, in general, we cannot discuss seomthing that was in fact PUBLICLY DISPLAYED BY HAYLEY on a DISCUSSION BOARD.

Before attacking the mods it was one who created that thread to start with (me). It was meant to be supportive, if it went in the right direction it woulda worked. But it didnt. I didnt see what happend in that thread but i fully support the actions of the other mods.

So dont start attacking the moderators of this forum who are doing their best in supporting Hayley in this fiasco.

thisthisthisthisthis oh my god

not saying anything isn't going to make it go away

welcome to the real world guys

it'll make it go away here though? which i think is what they're aiming for

Moderators control the forum in their own way, you might not agree with it but mods and users never agree. If you want to discuss it, there's millions of other places its being discussed right now, and that is our point. Lets not give it any more time than it needs. It's not fair on Hayley and she must feel humiliated right now. This forum is about supporting the band and thats exactly what we want by not discussing the matter.

Before attacking the mods it was one who created that thread to start with (me). It was meant to be supportive, if it went in the right direction it woulda worked. But it didnt. I didnt see what happend in that thread but i fully support the actions of the other mods.

So dont start attacking the moderators of this forum who are doing their best in supporting Hayley in this fiasco.

So the right direction of the thread would have only been if we all said "hayley's still perfect" ? That's basically waht you are saying.

And there's the "we are hayley's personal guards" mod thing again. It's not you're jobs to do that, last i checked. I'm sure she appreciates the sentiment, but we have the right to discuss it. and no, that doesn't make us sucky fans. that makes us realistic.

thisthisthisthisthis oh my god

not saying anything isn't going to make it go away

welcome to the real world guys

It's true. Ya know what's funny too, I bet if it was anyone else, you guys would be hating on them. No matter who it is to you, there shouldn't be a double-standard, and we should be able to discuss our speculation. it's called life guys, get used to it. We can discuss the most insignificant shit on the "Paramore fans forum," but we cannot discuss PARAMORE?! :lol:

Moderators control the forum in their own way, you might not agree with it but mods and users never agree. If you want to discuss it, there's millions of other places its being discussed right now, and that is our point. Lets not give it any more time than it needs. It's not fair on Hayley and she must feel humiliated right now. This forum is about supporting the band and thats exactly what we want by not discussing the matter.

well, we are discussing it here, is a mod going to close this thread too?

still bullshit imo

what's the point of having a discussion board if no one's allowed to discuss anything?

oh wait, no, i'm allowed to tell you what i ate for dinner

WOOHOO

Oh dont be so ridiculous. ONE Thing and suddenly you're not allowed to discuss anything? Talk about exaggeration.