The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

alright guys really? it was A THREAD. heaven forbid a thread was closed OHMYGOD WE ARE GUNNA DIE!

it's not coming back. we need to just drop it and agree to disagree and be mature about it

It's true. Ya know what's funny too, I bet if it was anyone else, you guys would be hating on them. No matter who it is to you, there shouldn't be a double-standard, and we should be able to discuss our speculation. it's called life guys, get used to it. We can discuss the most insignificant shit on the "Paramore fans forum," but we cannot discuss PARAMORE?! :lol:

yes you can discuss paramore, the music. but they dont want personal stuff like that on the board... i don't see the problem.

No one said that you have to say she's perfect because we all know no one is in fact perfect, I just don't think it would be nice for Hayley to read this and see people think it's a publicity stunt when she's probably feeling really bad about this.

I'm not trying to attack anyone who said that, just so you know. Can't we just move on already and go back to the confessions?

If it was ONE thing or ONE thread it would be a different story!

Every thread that is some what a debate or conversation that isn't about what the fuck i just drank or whatever other stupid shit gets closed.

I confess that let's discuss this confession so this thread can get closed.

yes you can discuss paramore, the music. but they dont want personal stuff like that on the board... i don't see the problem.

No one said that you have to say she's perfect because we all know no one is in fact perfect, I just don't think it would be nice for Hayley to read this and see people think it's a publicity stunt when she's probably feeling really bad about this.

I'm not trying to attack anyone who said that, just so you know. Can't we just move on already and go back to the confessions?

You two just exactly what I was thinking.

Every thread that is some what a debate or conversation that isn't about what the fuck i just drank or whatever other stupid shit gets closed.

LMAO@what the fuck i just drank

:rotfl:

This happens constantly. Everytime people dont agree with a mods decision they exaggerate everything. It's always "everything gets closed" "we cant talk about anything"

Heard it all before.

I confess that let's discuss this confession so this thread can get closed.

exactly

i don't sit around and make a list of every time it happens

but i can for sure tell you that in the four years that i've been here, there's been plenty of things we were not supposed to talk about

and they're petty little things too

if it was you though, would you want a thread on your forum with fans speculating whether it was a stunt or not? i know you wanna discuss it, but fair enough if the mods don't want that here then they'll delete it.

im sure she'd much rather come on here and see no reminder of it at all.

Heard it all before because it's fucking true and you guys think you're jsut fucking amazing because if we disagree, you can BAN HAMMA us.

and the "it's ONE thread" thing isn't the point.

all the fucking time this shit happens. this isn't even a paramore forum anyomre, it's just an off topic and games forum.

Heard it all before because it's fucking true and you guys think you're jsut fucking amazing because if we disagree, you can BAN HAMMA us.

and the "it's ONE thread" thing isn't the point.

all the fucking time this shit happens. this isn't even a paramore forum anyomre, it's just an off topic and games forum.

What a load of bull. Aye i totally go out tell the world im amazing cause i moderate a paramore forum,

so basically unless we share the same opinion as the mods and the sheep we're not allowed to speak?

i have just as much right to say 'i wonder what happened' as someone else does 'omg hayley's perfect, i love you and your boobs forever!!!111'

actually ridiculous

thats funny because i remember saying shes not perfect and i am just as curious about what happened. of couse.

we're just not talking about it here. plan and simple.

but you know lets twist the mods' words around.

then leave if you don't like it here. idk how many more times i could say it.

this needs to stop. it's not a big deal. get over it

bwhaha. wow i could search this exact message and probably get 100 posts on this thread alone.

if it was you though, would you want a thread on your forum with fans speculating whether it was a stunt or not?

If it was me? I wouldn't be fucking covering it up. I'd be making some effort to apologize for making the mistake in the first place. Until the apology comes, all we can do is speculate.

exactly

i don't sit around and make a list of every time it happens

but i can for sure tell you that in the four years that i've been here, there's been plenty of things we were not supposed to talk about

and they're petty little things too

i've only been here a few months and it's happened a few times! crazy!

i confess that i like confessing.