The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

or because the mods don't like what we're saying :roll:

I have never closed a debate thread because i actually enjoy the debates. I try to keep a low profile, i dont know how the other mods do, but i support in actions they take on the forum. People moderate in diffeerent ways and have different opinons on things.

bit of a double standard to have a support thread then isn't it?

the intention wasn't to say shes perfect

it was to say 'yeah it was a mistake, it happened but we still love you"

bwhaha. wow i could search this exact message and probably get 100 posts on this thread alone.

exactly.

Heard it all before because it's fucking true and you guys think you're jsut fucking amazing because if we disagree, you can BAN HAMMA us.

and the "it's ONE thread" thing isn't the point.

all the fucking time this shit happens. this isn't even a paramore forum anyomre, it's just an off topic and games forum.

why are you so worked up that you cant discuss someones life that has nothing to do with you?

why are you so worked up that you cant discuss someones life that has nothing to do with you?

why are the mods so worked up that i want to discuss someones life that has nothing to do with theirs?

that's exactly what we were doing

no, the thread wasn't to discuss how it happened. and i discussed it too, which was wrong and i shouldn't have

I confess they were just tits. What's done is done, blah blah blah. Everyone is still going to talk about it, no matter how many times you delete posts/threads etc.

Might as well just let it happen because the more you say on, the more we're going to want to talk about it. JUST SAYING THOUGH.

• Like 1

okay guys calm down

I confess they were just tits. What's done is done, blah blah blah. Everyone is still going to talk about it, no matter how many times you delete posts/threads etc.

Might as well just let it happen because the more you say on, the more we're going to want to talk about it. JUST SAYING THOUGH.

exactly.

it was a thread guys. really? is it THAT important to you that it has been deleted?

can't you just say "oh well that sucks" and move on like mature people?

finally someone who speaks reason

What is your fucking problem? What exactly are you looking for me to say? Im telling you what the facts are

What's my problem? my problem is that this forum is just double standards and ridiculous rules that,frankly, you guys twist around to make them work for you. this one thread isn't what i'm mad about. i'm mad that this shit happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME here.

OMFG catie repeating "it's a thread, move on" isn't helping anything because that's not specifically what we are mad about. we are angry because you guys close every freaking thread that has any potential of becoming a discussion.

WHEN? When exactly does it happen? I personally havnt closed any other threads so i have no idea what you are talking about.

just because you haven't personally done it doesn't mean it hasn't happened

honestly, i like you, i think you do a good job as a mod

but the site and the mods as a whole are ridiculous and a lot of people are sick of it

you're telling us to relax because it was just a thread, why can't you do the same thing?

if you don't like the discussion don't join in

doesn't mean the rest of us should have to shut up

sounds like the "if you don't like it, leave"

shouldn't that apply for conversations as well?