The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess they were just tits. What's done is done, blah blah blah. Everyone is still going to talk about it, no matter how many times you delete posts/threads etc.

Might as well just let it happen because the more you say on, the more we're going to want to talk about it. JUST SAYING THOUGH.

Exactly, then why do you need to go on about it? Just forget about it. The thread was closed, the matter is not to be discussed further here. It's called to respect people, and not make such a big deal out of it.

"don't discuss paramores personal life"

i don't think you could have got anymore personal.

yeah you might wanna discuss and speculate, but here they don't want you to do that here. whats the problem?

its a forum for the music, what they do outside the band is nothing to do with us.

I confess they were just tits. What's done is done, blah blah blah. Everyone is still going to talk about it, no matter how many times you delete posts/threads etc.

Might as well just let it happen because the more you say on, the more we're going to want to talk about it. JUST SAYING THOUGH.

You speak sense!

im not the one who bitches about pf constantly

you don't bitch because you got that shiny mod card in your hand to pull out whenever you don't like seomthing.

we don't have that power to abuse.

like kayla said, get over yourself.

"but alright. lol"

"don't discuss paramores personal life"

i don't think you could have got anymore personal.

yeah you might wanna discuss and speculate, but here they don't want you to do that here. whats the problem?

its a forum for the music, what they do outside the band is nothing to do with us.

Not too personal now it's all over the internet.

just because you haven't personally done it doesn't mean it hasn't happened

honestly, i like you, i think you do a good job as a mod

but the site and the mods as a whole are ridiculous and a lot of people are sick of it

If people are fed up of the way mods are done then send a pm or something about it? Like, without blowing my own trumpet but i'll use it as an example.

You said you like me as a mod, if you didnt like the way another mod handled something you could always pm me and id speak to them about it?

The forum can only improve if users tell us what they dont like about it and my aim is always to improve the forum.

seriously...some of us are going to talk about it no matter what, either in this thread, or a thread that someone makes...so my questions is, for those who still decide to talk about it, are they going to get banned? or are threads just gonna keep getting closed?

id like to hear an answer

and i am? :lol:

get over yourself

you don't bitch because you got that shiny mod card in your hand to pull out whenever you don't like seomthing.

we don't have that power to abuse.

like kayla said, get over yourself.

"but alright. lol"

hahahaha okay. i'll get right on that

sorry i can actually have respect and follow rules. thats why i got picked to be mod

If people are fed up of the way mods are done then send a pm or something about it? Like, without blowing my own trumpet but i'll use it as an example.

You said you like me as a mod, if you didnt like the way another mod handled something you could always pm me and id speak to them about it?

The forum can only improve if users tell us what they dont like about it and my aim is always to improve the forum.

because people have said many times that we feel like we don't get to express our opinions properly yet the mods still handle it the way they always have

there's only so many times we can say it

Why would we ban people? Honest to god. Are people that disconnected from how the mods run this place on here? Cause if they are i think something needs done about it.

ok, i got my answer, banning wont happen, so the lot of us that wanna talk about it, can talk about it here

got ya

sorry i can actually have respect and follow rules. thats why i got picked to be mod

You guys respect the rules and twist them to work for you. and we can say shit because we get the whole mod-nazi army saying "DON'T BLAME THE MODS. YOU GUYS JUST DON'T GET IT. THERE JOBS, MAN, THEIR JOBS!"

didn't realise i was such a disrespectful brat :roll:

respect doesn't mean deleting everything you don't like

and it definitely doesn't mean throwing the fact you're a mod in everyone else's face

because people have said many times that we feel like we don't get to express our opinions properly yet the mods still handle it the way they always have

there's only so many times we can say it

I honestly can put my hand up and say ive never seen this. Ive been away the past few months and only just came back, so i may have missed this.

Maybe we should have voting style mod polls where the users get to vote to keep or kick anybody who is a mod! haaha :P