The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

^forgot to note that you totally just played the almighty mod card AGAIN.

because people have said many times that we feel like we don't get to express our opinions properly yet the mods still handle it the way they always have

there's only so many times we can say it

you realize, as you say this, all the mods are having a twitter discussion saying

"OMG I BET THEY'RE SAYING THAT MODS DON'T LIKE FREEDOM OF SPEECH LULZ THEY ARE BEING MEAN BECAUSE I WANT THE FORUMS TO BE NICE AND FULL OF PRETTY UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS AND NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS"

didn't realise i was such a disrespectful brat :roll:

respect doesn't mean deleting everything you don't like

and it definitely doesn't mean throwing the fact you're a mod in everyone else's face

i dont believe i've ever done that. please show me proof

^forgot to note that you totally just played the almighty mod card AGAIN.

you realize, as you say this, all the mods are having a twitter discussion saying

"OMG I BET THEY'RE SAYING THAT MODS DON'T LIKE FREEDOM OF SPEECH LULZ THEY ARE BEING MEAN BECAUSE I WANT THE FORUMS TO BE NICE AND FULL OF PRETTY UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS AND NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS"

will you actually STFU?! Your totally getting on my tits.

I confess you could just discuss this on msn if you have a problem with people 'telling you off', we could go back onto topic then too. If it's gonna happen, make it happen somewhere where Hayley will for sure not see it.

i dnt think there is anything to discuss tbh, she has boobs WOOOW and you didnt know this before hand, ok i feel sorry for hayley that the picture got leaked and it was never meant for our eyes.

you just did

i guess i did?

if it came off that way i am truly sorry i did not mean it like that

of course we want the forums to stay positive. why wouldnt we

well anyway we really need to stop. it's getting crazy and we're all turning on each other and i don't like it.

will you actually STFU?! Your totally getting on my tits.

And ya know whats funny, if someone got on my "tits", nothing would haeppen. actually, i'll tell you exactly what would happen, i'd get the "just ignore them" thing that i got from catie when i was whinig about mike (i love you now mikey<3). but if I annoy a mod? "OMG STFU!"

proof of the double standard.

I understand that some things shouldn't be discussed. I see what the mods are saying. Is this incident being discussed in Paramoremusic(lj comm) and PFC?

We don't really need to be speculating. It's not our business.

not on the LJ anyway, there was a thread but it was deleted

well youre right erin i have done that and i apologize. i am admitting that i am wrong there.

No your fucking whining and being as immature as fuck. Give it a rest.

haha fucktard just look at catie's response. i'm not whining. i'm stating the truth and she just admitted it, (which, btw, i really appreciate the apology catie :P)

haha fucktard just look at catie's response. i'm not whining. i'm stating the truth and she just admitted it, (which, btw, i really appreciate the apology catie :P)

glad you accept.

i forgot how it is to get into a heated debate like that lol