The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess you guys should get over it.Well i'm not happy about what have happened and i DO know that everybody has their own opinions and we should respect them.

if you disagree with what the mods have done to that thread then you just disagree.

and if you agree with the mods just agree.

Erin. I'll speak to you when you've grown up a bit. I'd be surprised if you're over 14.

You know whats funny, every single person i've met in real life (and on here) has told me that they can't believe that i'm not like older because i'm really mature. you're just mad that i clearly just pointed out a double standard here. grow up and take responsibility. don't play the age card too cause that's just hilarious.

Erin. I'll speak to you when you've grown up a bit. I'd be surprised if you're over 14.

Fucking rude.

Just because you're wrong, doesn't mean you should treat people like shit. It's an opinion, don't like it get out~*~~**~*~*~*~*

You know whats funny, every single person i've met in real life (and on here) has told me that they can't believe that i'm not like older because i'm really mature. you're just mad that i clearly just pointed out a double standard here. grow up and take responsibility. don't play the age card too cause that's just hilarious.

see i always thought you were mature for your age until you told someone to "get over yourself". not exactly mature is it?

People on both Paramoremusic and PFC can do it and we can't. Great :roll: Can we all just shut up now and go back to confessing about what fucking new ringtone you just got? Even that seems to be more interesting than this pointless discussion (to me atleast).

Fucking rude.

Just because you're wrong, doesn't mean you should treat people like shit. It's an opinion, don't like it get out~*~~**~*~*~*~*

and calling someone a "fucktard" isnt rude?

see i always thought you were mature for your age until you told someone to "get over yourself". not exactly mature is it?

i'll admit it, that comment was out of line, and i apologize to catie.

alright can we be serious here for a second?

as cheesy as this sounds can we make a little "deal"

mods (or at least i) will try and be more open when it comes to discussing things. i do respect your opinions, i do but i just don't want anyone else getting hurt. but i'll try and be respectful when it comes to that.

if others decide to TRY and tone it down A LITTLE and at least try to respect the rules that are already in place a little tiny bit more.

i want to find a happy medium where something like this won't happen again

You dont seem to act 17 to me. What exactly am i wrong about?! Just cause one mod says something doesnt speak for us all.

then how come when you talk about yourself and decisions you say "the moderators"? so YOU get to speak for all of you guys?

thank you.

i'll admit it, that comment was out of line, and i apologize to catie.

and thank you i accept. i'm glad you apologize