Catie

The Confession Thread - Part 10

I confess last night i had a dream i made an account on a jonas brothers fan site cause my friend was on it haha. she hates them.

I confess I think I'm gonna see Michael Clayton since they're showing it on a Swedish channel today. Anyone seen it?

I confess I think I'm gonna see Michael Clayton since they're showing it on a Swedish channel today. Anyone seen it?

i have

good movie

I confess i dont want to go to my internship tomorrow

I confess I'm excited to go to school tomorrow just because I'm gonna buy a mag which has a huge Eclipse and a Paramore poster in it!!!

I confess i can't wait til my sister comes home and pokes a hole in my ear. woot.

I confess ive been bad at keeping up with my training and eating healthy plan =/

I confess does anyone remember how long P'more performed at the last gig you went to?

I confess does anyone remember how long P'more performed at the last gig you went to?

About an hour and fifteen minutes :smile:

Thanks Mike. My mind is just blank at the moment haha.

I confess ive enjoyed having the weekend off way too much..dont wanna work tomorrow.

I confess that I'm going to the beach for Oceanography on Wednesday. Is there a better way to spend a school day?

i confess bennys piss me off. cause so much traffic. took almost two hours to get home when it should've been one. this is the only thing i hate about living near the beach

i confess two words Craig Ferguson :hyper:

He's pretty much my idol. He was terrific on The Drew Carey Show, and his late night show is outstanding. It's just a shame he has such a crappy time slot.