Eurovision

Peterko

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Germany ;D

I love that song, and lena is soo cute haha

man its embarrassing that norway ended up that far back hah we even hosted the damn thing, we should have at least gotten like 10th...

even tho i dont like our song lol

congrats germany you really deserved it! i voted for you ;)

HAHAHAAA FRANNY YOU READY TO EAT THE BROOM? ;-):lol::rotfl::hug:

aww spain my little baby! did you guys see when the random guy entered the stage and kinda ruined their first performance? :( i think daniel (the singer) did amazing job cause i know I would have freaked out in that situation... i voted for them too it has been my little baby for awhile ;o)

PS. TURKEY AND NORWAY DID AMAZING JOB TOO. and poor uk your song was kinda uhm?

Congrats Germany ;D

I love that song, and lena is soo cute haha

man its embarrassing that norway ended up that far back hah we even hosted the damn thing, we should have at least gotten like 10th...

even tho i dont like our song lol

i think it's so weird that norway didn't manage to succeed there... i really liked the song and i thought it was one of the favourites! but if it helps we did terrible in our ESC in helsinki a couple of years ago too :P

//ps. the contest started 10 PM here... lucky bastards :D

Wooo, we won!

It was crazy, since it's kind of a tradition to watch the eurovision with my family, yesterday was definitely (surprise!) the best one. Usually we don't even watch it until the end, haha. The Eurovision was mostly a big embarrassment for us and I never really cared about who won. But I think it's cool that we won, I'm especially happy for Stefan Raab (he discovered Lena and he was her mentor), because I honestly think he deserved it the most(+we love him, haha.) :D

It's nice, but I really don't want to hear that song anymore. Prepare for hearing that song non-stop, Germany!

EDIT: Norway also did a good job with the show! ;)

WHERE'S MY BROOM?! :shifty:

& no i can't keep up with this conversation now because i refused to watch this event. lol

It's here Franny ;-) hehe :mrgreen: or do you want a harry potter one? :D

Wooo, we won!

It was crazy, since it's kind of a tradition to watch the eurovision with my family, yesterday was definitely (surprise!) the best one. Usually we don't even watch it until the end, haha. The Eurovision was mostly a big embarrassment for us and I never really cared about who won. But I think it's cool that we won, I'm especially happy for Stefan Raab (he discovered Lena and he was her mentor), because I honestly think he deserved it the most(+we love him, haha.) :D

It's nice, but I really don't want to hear that song anymore. Prepare for hearing that song non-stop, Germany!

EDIT: Norway also did a good job with the show! ;)

Aww that sounds so great! Congrats once again! :D

Yeah we also gotta prepare for hearing it non-stop. It was played on the radio pretty often BEFORE the contest but what about now then? :shifty:

And yes Norway did amazing job! It was quite weird that there were THREE hosts instead of two but well i guess it was a fresh new thing then :P The country flag and "shape" thingy before the performance was genious!

And about the hosts I loved the blonde guy! He was hilarious with his extra bows and FYR Macedonia shirts and popcorns etc! :D

And about the hosts I loved the blonde guy! He was hilarious with his extra bows and FYR Macedonia shirts and popcorns etc! :D

yeah i loved that part it was amazing :mrgreen:

I thought Norway would be in top 10 too because i really like the song and Didrik Solli was so freaking hot :shifty:

France was too funny oh man that dance rocked the show :rotfl:

and UK saved Belarus from being the last :shifty:

I didnt have faith in Norway this year haha i knew we wouldnt be in the top 10. but yeah didrik is hot ;) my friend went to school with him lol

The french song was awesome :D

UK.. no offence but i can see why that dude didnt make it in x-factor lol

yeah i loved that part it was amazing :mrgreen:

I thought Norway would be in top 10 too because i really like the song and Didrik Solli was so freaking hot :shifty:

France was too funny oh man that dance rocked the show :rotfl:

and UK saved Belarus from being the last :shifty:

YES! :D

Agreed with the Norway thing. And France's performance was pretty good ~ million times better than the music videos! :D

There was too many ballads this year, and Norway's song weren't best outta those..so i can see why we didnt get that many points.. He did a good job tho!
Agreed. But I think Norway's was one of the best ones ;) I really liked Sweden tho!

UK.. no offence but i can see why that dude didnt make it in x-factor lol
I think the song was such a normal UK song :P They always have songs like that! I think it was pretty tho a bit boring.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER FINLAND'S PERFORMANCE? :mrgreen: the one in the weird language and with those two blonde girls playing violins and accordions? kuunkuiskaajat ~ työlki ellää :mrgreen: hahaa that's a lot of fun! i think the song is actually pretty good! :shifty:

^I think I kinda knew that already ;-) my brooms are always tasty! :lol:

1135257197425.jpg

^I read from net that the same guy (the black t-shirt man) has interrupted other several events like formula races (i wonder how's that possible) and other sports events... i would have freaked out if i was the singer haha

Every year the UK sucks in this :lol:

It's all political anyway

the UK didn't suck last year ;)

Well ours was just AMAZING(ly embarrassing that is)

I swear it was so awkward I felt the need to cry.

whyyy :(:D i think the song was cute! better than ours for sure...

about competition organisation,Norway did pritty god job,but that incident with Spain is something that in my opinion ruins overal impression :(

i kinda hated most of the songs this year, and those i liked end up in second and third place.