Slam Dunk Festival 2010

Ross

Probably so Danny doesn't go ballsing it up and launching himself from the balcony breaking a girl's collarbone again. :lol:

Would you not rather see them on a smaller stage though?

Well she should have moved out of the way, she had plenty of chance, he was stood up there for like 10 mins:shifty:, and it was empty where she was so she could have easily moved.:roll:

Yeh i would but i have the whole no barrier= on the floor passed out :nono::oops: so there's no chance of me leaving mainstage and being on barrier for them to then get back to barrier for Nfg (damn me and my fainting), I'm gonna try to go see them supporting in Manchester.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that seen as it looks like there 2nd to last on the stage but then in Kerrang it's laid out as though there headlining, so would they not clash with Nfg, Ha either way i can't see them. I'm really gutted bout it, for me they were the best of the day last year :/

Can't say i've ever really heard of either of them, i'm pretty suprised Out of sight are on main stage, wouldn't have thought they were 'popular' enough then again hadn't heard of Cash Cash till seeing them last year.