Slam Dunk Festival 2010

Ross

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHUT UP, BABS. You're living a life of denial.

NO, YOU ARE. IM KEEPING CAPS ON CAUSE YOU'VE MADE ME MAD NOW. I WAS JUST AFTER I SAW AND TURNED TO SOPHIE TO SAY IN AWE 'I JUST WON THE GAME' THAT YOU YELLED 'I WIN THE GAME!'. i reacted in such a reserved fashion that you did not even notice me declaring my success.

even if you did win you were not orginally part of 'the game'. BUT YOU DIDN'T WIN. i did.

awesome weekend. i met sean smith, end of.

gonna go again next year, regardless of the line up or how far away the nearest one is to me.

i saw you and laura from afar! i feel bad now for not yelling or something, but i didnt want you not hear me/see me/know who i was...

yeah we met sean smith too, had our pics with him :)

awww where bouts did u see us babs, i could of sworn i saw u too :lol:

yeah we met sean smith too, had our pics with him :)

awww where bouts did u see us babs, i could of sworn i saw u too :lol:

yeah so did i. i'd heard stories about him being a bit of a prick, but he was really sweet. even though he was on route to his set and needed a piss.

aw i saw you heading towards the stairs at the shops bit, as if you'd just been down the renlentless/atticus stage way, around 6ish i think.

yeah so did i. i'd heard stories about him being a bit of a prick, but he was really sweet. even though he was on route to his set and needed a piss.

aw i saw you heading towards the stairs at the shops bit, as if you'd just been down the renlentless/atticus stage way, around 6ish i think.

yeah we met him as he was going to his car, as we had to leave at nine :(

aww u should of shouted us hun, would of been great to see you :)

i am sure i saw u on the glamours kills stage for set your goals?? coz there was a girl that looked the spit of you

yeah we met him as he was going to his car, as we had to leave at nine :(

aww u should of shouted us hun, would of been great to see you :)

i am sure i saw u on the glamours kills stage for set your goals?? coz there was a girl that looked the spit of you

ach i know, its not like me to be so reserved in my actions either!

and aye i was, for a couple songs. i was wearing a red dress and a black blazer?

I watched Flood of Red instead of Every Avenue, they were pretty awesome too, even if you couldn't actually see them :lol:

haha yeah i saw every avenue, missed flood of red was actually gutted :lol:

ach i know, its not like me to be so reserved in my actions either!

and aye i was, for a couple songs. i was wearing a red dress and a black blazer?

awww u know i think i did see you LOL i just didnt think u would know who i was LMAO and tell me to fuck off haha

awww u know i think i did see you LOL i just didnt think u would know who i was LMAO and tell me to fuck off haha

ah bad times. haha, i wouldn't have done! oh well, some other time, eh?

Would have been better if I wasn't hungover the whole freaking day.

But yeah, it was class.

your face when i told you sophie and i still aren't eighteen was one of the highlights of my evening.

ah bad times. haha, i wouldn't have done! oh well, some other time, eh?

your face when i told you sophie and i still aren't eighteen was one of the highlights of my evening.

I was all :willy_nilly:

I think I changed that FYS song title to "It Must Really Suck To Be Babs And Sophie Right Now".

So yeah, if I looked disinterested or annoyed, I wasn't! I was just feeling a little delicate:oops:

I was all :willy_nilly:

I think I changed that FYS song title to "It Must Really Suck To Be Babs And Sophie Right Now".

So yeah, if I looked disinterested or annoyed, I wasn't! I was just feeling a little delicate:oops:

ahaha. yeah i did kinda suck for me especially, since its my birthday three weeks on saturday. so near yet so far!