Just Watched This on Scuzz and Well Hayley Come Fourth Which is Great For Scuzz

10. Countney Love (Hole)

09. Maria Brink (In This Moment)

08. Charlotte Wessels (Delain)

07. Sharon Den Adel (Within Temptation)

06. Lacey Mosley (Flyleaf)

05. Hayley Williams (Paramore)

04. Cristina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)

03. Juliette Lewis (Juliette & The Licks)

02. Lyn-Z (Mindless Self Indulgence)

01. Amy Lee (Evanescence)

I Agree With That 100%

thank you, horrible human being

I'd probably tell her she was hot so I could conduct an experiment.

"Here Courtney, have as much heroin as you gave to Kurt. Now, try shooting yourself in the head with a gun. What's that? You can't do it? You're already dead?"

:P

I agree with Mike, the total lack of Sierra astounds me, but I guess she isn't in a popular enough band yet (VersaEmerge certainly hasn't taken off in Australia yet anyway)

Sierra is my number one pick for hottest girls in modern rock

That being said, there is this photo of Hayley on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=hayley+williams&init=quick#!/photo.php?pid=594414&id=13326698815

Ignoring that annoying look tanned girl and just looking at Hayley, goddamn Hayley is stunning in that photo IMO.

Unfortunately, apart from that pic and a few others she can't quite top Sierra for me.

Lately there's been that whole thing with her hair tied back (apparently from the latest music video but I haven't been paying attention as I don't care for music vids) and honestly that whole looking like a boy thing is kinda repulsive (no offense to those that have those pics in their sig/avatar).

Courtney Love is just foul and Juliette Lewis is meh.

Lacey Mosley is honestly nothing more than fairly average looking and I saw plenty of girls my age at the Paramore gig last night that were easily way better looking than her

Amy Lee however can look quite beautiful in some photos, truly stunning at times (which is saying something because normally I don't go for the whole goth-chick thing at all), and her place in that top 10 is well deserved I think

Saying someone should kill themself is a little out of line, don't you think? You don't have to like the woman, hell, hate her if you want.. but wishing someone to kill themself is terrible.

I have to agree. I don't like Courtney Love either, but wishing she'd kill herself is extremely inappropriate, so let's end that right now.

I didn't infer from his post at all that Andrew actually wants her dead but, instead, wanted to prove a point that Kurt's death wasn't accidental. But hey, that's just me.

Hayley was never going to be high on this list. Scuzz would have too much of a revolt from the "diehards". :lol:

I didn't infer from his post at all that Andrew actually wants her dead but, instead, wanted to prove a point that Kurt's death wasn't accidental. But hey, that's just me.

Hayley was never going to be high on this list. Scuzz would have too much of a revolt from the "diehards". :lol:

Ahem. It wasn't directed at Andrew.

What's up with Courtney Love?

Hate her. She should kill herself:wink:

You're totally right.