Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need dates!

My guess is that since it starts in NC, they'll head up the east coast and then head west, so hopefully the NJ date will be soon after that one.

Dates will probably be released next week, since the general on-sale date is March 27th and the presale's not even for another week and a half. Haha, I'm sure I'm gonna be in charge of putting dates up on MySpace, so if they're not posted before then, I'll post them here too.

so happy that paramore and tns will be together for a tour!

though, i stopped by the saraandtegan.ca forums....can't say im surprised about their reactions.

ohwell. im happy. =)

^ Haha, the Tegan and Sara fans are not excited. Fine by me... I get to see Tegan and Sara for the first time, and then when their fans leave, I get some more room in the pit. :P

^ Probably cause Tegan and Sara sound very different from Paramore and they think T&S should be the headliner. That's usually why people complain.

I don't really understand the animosity. If a band I absolutely love is touring with another band, I assume that other band must be really cool too, and I'll check them out. If I still don't like their music, I still go see the band I want to see, I just don't make the other fans/bands feel like crap. :/

You should definitely check out Tegan & Sara before this tour though. They're awesome.

I could never really get into their earlier albums, which sucked cause I was a fan of them as people (they're hilarious), and I wanted to enjoy their music so bad. Then Sainthood came out, and it's such a great album!

I don't really understand the animosity. If a band I absolutely love is touring with another band, I assume that other band must be really cool too, and I'll check them out. If I still don't like their music, I still go see the band I want to see, I just don't make the other fans/bands feel like crap. :/

yeah agreed x1000

and even if they didn't like the tour.. then just skip it. it's not the last time the band will be touring..