Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out to lunch when tickets went on sale, so Dustin got me my ticket for CT. We ended up getting the fan club bundle cause it was the only way to get pit tickets, which I think is a huge misrepresentation on the fan club's part. It clearly states that you should be able to choose whether you want a reserved seat or GA, yet when you choose the regular ticket option, you can't pick between reserved or GA. It also went the other way too. A friend of mine wanted the fan club bundle and a seat, but she had to get GA cause there was no other option. :S

I bought a regular ticket for my show and it was GA.

But the venue they're playing in Philly has no seats.. so that's probably why.

you know what, I'll waste my $ and get a ticket tomorrow. I can't fucking miss Paramore. No way. And if that's the only time they'll be here for a while, I might as well get general admission cause I wanna be up front for my favorite band.

heck yeahhhh bitchezz

Hayley-Williams-hayley-williams-1695434-454-482.jpg

You have inspired me.

Hey, it's been a while since i logged in, so I don't know who posted already, butttt.

Anybody going to the Anaheim date?

Haha, I've gone to the last date of the tour for the HCT the past two years. (FOB, PATD)

ME!

or at least, im gonna try. lol

chriss, are you not going to philly?! :crybad:

No. :( I'm going to CT and NH.

However... the Honda Civic presale has cheaper GA tickets for the CT show, if you still wanna go to that one. ;-)

Dang it so I had class during the time the tickets went on sale and I REALLY wanted GA. I just should have ditched class it was a waste of time anyway. So yeah he let us out exactly at 3 so i raced back to my dorm and of course there was none left I expected that to happen but I got side view seats which i guess ain't too bad. I was thinking about just waiting for saturday cuz i'd be online exactly at 10am to see if I could snag a GA ticket but then i didn't want to chance not being able to get a ticket at all. So, I'm stuck with the section F row 21 seat 13. LOL

I'm just so glad i get to see Paramore for the first time!

No. :( I'm going to CT and NH.

However... the Honda Civic presale has cheaper GA tickets for the CT show, if you still wanna go to that one. ;-)

Catie you must go to CT show, because Chriss and I said so.

i really want to! but idk i need to find out if im allowed to and im suppose to be away on college orientation lol im already skipping it for august 4th lol

i really really want to go!

ps dustin idk if you are aware you won a pfc award lol

i really want to! but idk i need to find out if im allowed to and im suppose to be away on college orientation lol im already skipping it for august 4th lol

i really really want to go!

ps dustin idk if you are aware you won a pfc award lol

ah yea don't wanna make you miss anything important at orientation. I was so glad I went to my university's orientation. It made college feel a lot less intimidating. So that's understandable if you can't come because of it. I'll just wag my finger at Paramore for planning a show on the same day as orientation. Like what were they thinking!? hah.

I noticed I won an award, but I was never a fan of those awards. I'll explain elsewhere so we don't get off topic, lol

ah yea don't wanna make you miss anything important at orientation. I was so glad I went to my university's orientation. It made college feel a lot less intimidating. So that's understandable if you can't come because of it. I'll just wag my finger at Paramore for planning a show on the same day as orientation. Like what were they thinking!? hah.

I noticed I won an award, but I was never a fan of those awards. I'll explain elsewhere so we don't get off topic, lol

i know right?! pssh!

well i do have to stay 5 flippin weeks for orientation! it sucks, i have no summer. idk why my schools making me do it.

and okay haha i didnt see you post in there (may have skipped over it) so i thought i'd tell yah =]

i wish they would add a NYC or NJ date lol