Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

well, im going to try to figure out my plan of attack so to speak sometime after july 7th, i.e. what time my train pulls in, etc...i wanna ask around as soon as i get there, where the line will be formed, which is why i wanna pull in early, hopefully around 11 or so...cause the show starts at 5pm

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, im going to try to figure out my plan of attack so to speak sometime after july 7th, i.e. what time my train pulls in, etc...i wanna ask around as soon as i get there, where the line will be formed, which is why i wanna pull in early, hopefully around 11 or so...cause the show starts at 5pm

11 AM? Jeeze.

We're only going over just hopefully as the gates open.

I'm not gonna get barrier.!The one Im going to starts at 7, so I'll have to leave at around 3 to even have any hope of being anywhere whithin 100 feet of the stage. Haha plus i have school till 3 that day.

Yeah same for me even though I'll be getting there early. M&G always gets barrier, then EE gets behind them, and then everyone else. So I'm hoping I'm somewhat close with EE at least.

Me and Kyle aren't going to go really early.

Reasons being: the heat is going to be a bitch.

and my dad is dropping us off, and he wants to minimize our time alone in the city haha.

I don't really care to be honest.

Sure, I would love to be close again, but I'm just so excited to see them again.

Me and Kyle aren't going to go really early.

Reasons being: the heat is going to be a bitch.

and my dad is dropping us off, and he wants to minimize our time alone in the city haha.

I don't really care to be honest.

Sure, I would love to be close again, but I'm just so excited to see them again.

agree with you lots haha.

Chriss and I are always talking about Hayley and how she loves the character, Horatio Caine from CSI: Miami, even though she gets nightmares from his one-liners. I think it would be an epic M&G gift to give her a shirt with an awesome one-liner followed by "YEAAHHHHH" written on it. And I'm only telling you my awesome Horatio idea because I won't be meeting them until who knows when, and I might forget my own idea by the next time I see them, so it's better off this way that I let someone else use my idea lol.

Then again, my idea might sound like crap. But in my mind it seemed cool lol.

hahaha thats awesome dustin!

maybe i'll just get iron on paper and put his face on the front of it and on the back put "yeahhhh"

ross, no. lol. i'll give you a shoutout tho lol

Chriss and I are always talking about Hayley and how she loves the character, Horatio Caine from CSI: Miami, even though she gets nightmares from his one-liners. I think it would be an epic M&G gift to give her a shirt with an awesome one-liner followed by "YEAAHHHHH" written on it. And I'm only telling you my awesome Horatio idea because I won't be meeting them until who knows when, and I might forget my own idea by the next time I see them, so it's better off this way that I let someone else use my idea lol.

Then again, my idea might sound like crap. But in my mind it seemed cool lol.

"Horatio, we've got the body of a tight rope walker here. Eye witness say he was performing as normal then all of a sudden when he was checking out the crowd, he fell off."

"Well I guess he should've kept on.... looking up"

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Something like that? haha