Pressure

Looking Up

Only Exception

Misery Business

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be bluntly honest, not a huge fan of the new shaken up setlist... i'd much rather when it rains gets swapped with something like franklin acoustic, that would be amazing. You aren't woman enough is nice, but like, i think the band play that because they enjoy it but, idk. To me it's just nice. I'd rather have my heart instead of that tbh, but that's just me

Awh man m&g is let in after ga? Poop. I'll have to have my friend hold a spot at the barricade and meet him up there after I'm let in. Dude that sucks =P

idk it might've just been a venue issue tho. might not be for every show.

omg jedd yes! i was so happy he played that again i remember in 08 when they opened like that<333

Which of the opening bands was your favorite? I have obviously heard of New Found Glory, and also of Tegan and Sera, but I don't even remember the third's name after seeing them in cleveland yesterday. New Found Glory is one of my favorite bands, and I'm shocked and dissapointed that they played second, before Tegan and Sera. What is the deal with that?

I will admit that I did not like Tegan and Sera very much, just not really my style I guess. But looking at it from an objective point of view, I think it's safe to say that New Found Glory is not only more popular than Tegan and Sera, but also is closer to Paramore in terms of genre. I wish NFG would have been third, just before paramore, because in my opinion, they deserved the longer setlist that T&S had.

hey we already have a thread for the honda civic tour. i see you're new so it's alright. just for next time try posting things in the topic it goes with. and search for a topic if you are not sure there has been a thread made for i=]

so i'm just going to move this post into that thread :D

as far as opening bands, i love New Found Glory always have. Kadawatha was good, not my thing tho. Tegan and Sara arn't my favorite band i don't like them but they are very talented and put on a great show! i loved their performance.

Tegan and Sara are huge so i am not surprised they played when they did. they have a huge fan base and at my show (Philly) it was clear that more people knew and were into them more than New Found Glory

hey we already have a thread for the honda civic tour. i see you're new so it's alright. just for next time try posting things in the topic it goes with. and search for a topic if you are not sure there has been a thread made for i=]

so i'm just going to move this post into that thread :D

as far as opening bands, i love New Found Glory always have. Kadawatha was good, not my thing tho. Tegan and Sara arn't my favorite band i don't like them but they are very talented and put on a great show! i loved their performance.

Tegan and Sara are huge so i am not surprised they played when they did. they have a huge fan base and at my show (Philly) it was clear that more people knew and were into them more than New Found Glory

Im not big on NFG at all, Teagan and Sara have like...idk...weird music? But its listenable lol. But I wont knock any of the opening acts til I actually see them. When I saw Paramore in May, I was convinced Fun. was gonna be horrible. But after seeing them live, they are now one of my favorite bands. lol so I will give the openning acts the chance they deserve.

I was surprised that I actually enjoyed Kadawatha. I don't know that I'd listen to them all the time, but they're very talented and geez can Daniel hit those high notes!

New Found Glory was a lot of fun, but I haven't really listened to them since high school. I was stoked when they played Understatement. I can also see why they're second in the lineup... they're not nearly as big as they were 10 years ago. As a friend of mine said when people were complaining about NFG not being the headliner, "If you wanted them to headline, you should've gone out and bought their last album." lol

Tegan & Sara were awesome, but it was really weird seeing them in the lineup at all because they were so much more mellow than the other bands. I love their latest album though, and they're hilarious.

I guess I don't really have a favorite opener for this tour. Can I just say that it's Paper Route? :)

DUDE! when he hit those high notes i was like "i'm a girl and i don't think i can do that" hahahaha. i thought it was hilarious/pretty cool when at the end of their set they just fell i was like "WTF?!" it was so funny because i wasn't expecting it at all. but yeah they aren't bad!

lol no Chriss hahaha love Paper Route though. i need to go see them next time you dan and dustin(does he go?) go!

oh and yeah Paul i agree, you have to give bands a chance before automatically assuming you won't like them!

When I first heard that one part during Whitest Tiger, I was like "HOLY CRAP!" Dude's got some pipes! lol I wish I'd gone to their booth in NH (where we had seats) cause I heard they're really nice guys.

Pshh, Paper Route should always tour with Paramore, haha. I'm not sure when they'll be touring next cause I know they're working on a new album, but whenever they come back this way, you're coming. It's usually Dan, Allen, and me who go, but I know Dustin wants to see them again too, so I'm sure he'll be there too.

When I first heard that one part during Whitest Tiger, I was like "HOLY CRAP!" Dude's got some pipes! lol I wish I'd gone to their booth in NH (where we had seats) cause I heard they're really nice guys.

Pshh, Paper Route should always tour with Paramore, haha. I'm not sure when they'll be touring next cause I know they're working on a new album, but whenever they come back this way, you're coming. It's usually Dan, Allen, and me who go, but I know Dustin wants to see them again too, so I'm sure he'll be there too.

YES! It's a must. This EP is sitting here next to me...unsigned....so naked. If Paper Route comes anywhere near Connecticut or Massachusetts, I'm there. Guaranteed.