Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chriss got to stand on Hayley's box too. She was really tall when she did. Haha.

Hahaha, yeah I was. Hayley was trying to get Sabz on the box but she ran over by Josh, so she looked at me. All I remember thinking was how scared of heights I am and that I was totally gonna fall... so I jumped on the box, and I looked over and there was a microphone in my face. :rotfl:

thats the coolest ever i really wish i was there to see it haha

and i know how you feel about missing m&g for barricade lol. well i missed half of mine in philly.

The m&g I had was one that Brent got me. Management set it up so that I was going to go in with a radio station m&g, which we all know is usually just the band going down the line and signing stuff and that's it. I appreciated that he did all that for me, but it wasn't until 5:30pm, when doors open, so I waited until right before EE got let in to see if anybody'd come out to let the radio people in, but they were wicked late, so I just ran over to the EE line. All in all, I'd say it was worth it.

The video Kasia posted is one of the better ones, but here's another one that I like from a little further away:

I'm really grateful that Sabz offered to bring me out to California and so glad I made the trip. It was worth the 10 hours and 3,000 miles of travel. :)

To everyone who's at the show tonight or going tomorrow, have an awesome time. Every tour just gets better and better.

The show just ended 20 minutes ago. So glad i live on campus that i dont have to sit through that traffic that i see outside my window. LOL

All in all it was a GREAT show. It was so awesome. I can't even put into words how amazing it was. Hayley has sooo much energy. I don't know how she can be so pumped up like that day after day. Show after show. LOL

The opening acts were all great too. I saw NFG back in 03 when they co headlined the HCT with Good Charlotte and they were just as great as I can remember them. Tegan and Sara I mean wow I was really impressed with them. After all this time that they've been touring I'm glad I can say that I saw them.

I have tons of video from the show. I'll have to upload them ASAP so I can relive the magic.

and my ears are still ringing. LOL

Hahaha, yeah I was. Hayley was trying to get Sabz on the box but she ran over by Josh, so she looked at me. All I remember thinking was how scared of heights I am and that I was totally gonna fall... so I jumped on the box, and I looked over and there was a microphone in my face. :rotfl:

The m&g I had was one that Brent got me. Management set it up so that I was going to go in with a radio station m&g, which we all know is usually just the band going down the line and signing stuff and that's it. I appreciated that he did all that for me, but it wasn't until 5:30pm, when doors open, so I waited until right before EE got let in to see if anybody'd come out to let the radio people in, but they were wicked late, so I just ran over to the EE line. All in all, I'd say it was worth it.

The video Kasia posted is one of the better ones, but here's another one that I like from a little further away:

I'm really grateful that Sabz offered to bring me out to California and so glad I made the trip. It was worth the 10 hours and 3,000 miles of travel. :)

To everyone who's at the show tonight or going tomorrow, have an awesome time. Every tour just gets better and better.

i'm so happy that you came because it wouldn't have been the same without you. our dream came true together! i love you and hope you come back to see me soon <33

Okay, I'll see you when I look up from my computer. :mrgreen: Just kidding, I'll definitely come back to the west coast and being here was awesome!

@Scott and Veronica, I had my ear plugs in, and I'm super glad I did. It was loud from the crowd, and it was even louder on stage.

Next time I know to wear ear plugs. They are the way to go. LOL

I'm surprised at how quick youtube is to upload videos.

Here's "Ignorance"

"That's What You Get"

^One of my favorites and I was so glad to have finally been a part of some of my favorite parts to sing along to this song.

"You Ain't Woman Enough"

It's not the best quality but good for how much I paid for the camera. LOL

i'm so jealous about you all :razz: but glad you ad a blast :D

and again

Does anyone of you bought that tour book? I would like to see those photos which are inside it :razz:

^I bought it. I think there was already a post about it somewhere but I can post the pictures that are in it.

^yeah plus I paid another $35 for a shirt. So $70 on merch is alot but I really wanted the tour book and the tour shirt so I had to pay that. LOL

Plus, I figure I can totally have them sign the cover of it or their individual pictures when I meet them some time. I could have met zac and josh last night but rather than wait I just left. But I'm part of the PFC so I'm sure I'll have another chance. LOL