Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww i'm sorry. I was going to remind you too. But yeah the prices were really high. i'm surprised the sunglasses were $5. I thought they'd be more.

So "Thats What You Get" just came onto my ipod and it reminded me of last night. I LOVE when they play that song and to actually be there when they perform it is an incredible experience. I can't wait till their next US tour.

Just got back from anaheims finale show, and WOW! let me just say I can't believe what I've been missing all these years!! Tonight just reinforced my love for paramore x100000. They're performance and energy just completely blew my mind away.

Tegan & Sara, holy crap....they are even more stunning in person. LOVED their set!

All in all, this night was definitely one for the memory books.

no, they didn't play any other special songs outside of their usual set list....i was really hoping on My Heart though :(

all it was was that hayley came out and played bass for NFG, and the whole band dressing up as ghosts for T&S.

oh and also, NFG got pranked as well, during the beginning of their set....Justin Beiber music videos were playing behind them.

=)

no, they didn't play any other special songs outside of their usual set list....i was really hoping on My Heart though :(

all it was was that hayley came out and played bass for NFG, and the whole band dressing up as ghosts for T&S.

oh and also, NFG got pranked as well, during the beginning of their set....Justin Beiber music videos were playing behind them.

=)

I really don't like NFG, but that actually makes me feel very bad for them. I mean Justin Bieber? FAIL!

• 3 weeks later...