Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's exactly in that bundle? I'm not a PFC member yet but out of curiosity cause paramore is usually always good to its PFC members. LOL

Btw since members of the PFC have already been able to purchase their tickets can someone do me a huge favor and give me the details on the viejas arena venue for the 9.18 show in san diego? I already have the code for the presale tomorrow but I can't find out how much tickets will cost and I'd like to have money in my card before tomorrow morning.

when do tickets go on sale for everyone else?
friday? i think.

i'm really not sure

Dude your mom is AWESOME.

haha my mom loves paramore... alot. shes seen them 5 times already lol

What's exactly in that bundle? I'm not a PFC member yet but out of curiosity cause paramore is usually always good to its PFC members. LOL

Btw since members of the PFC have already been able to purchase their tickets can someone do me a huge favor and give me the details on the viejas arena venue for the 9.18 show in san diego? I already have the code for the presale tomorrow but I can't find out how much tickets will cost and I'd like to have money in my card before tomorrow morning.

the bundle comes with an early entry/cut the line pass

a shirt, a wristband, some laminate thing, a fan. and i think thats it

and prices im not sure either $35 or $45

friday? i think.

i'm really not sure

ok thanks!

=)

did you get the code from hondacivictour.com??

i signed up for that, but they never emailed me the code.

=/

You guys are all lucky. They are not going to my area until September.

seriously. :(

which show are you going to for the california dates??

=)

but the anaheim date falls on T&S's 30th b-day...so that should be a REALLY good

show!