Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

^San Jose

oh i see. :D

does it really? thats cool and isnt that the last day of the tour ? that should be really fun

haha yeah it is!!

last tour day is always INSANE! so im sure this one wont be any different.

and maybe as a b-day present for them, they'll have a longer set. :D

(though im mainly going for paramore.lol)

that is if im able to get tickets...fingers crossed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i see. :D

haha yeah it is!!

last tour day is always INSANE! so im sure this one wont be any different.

and maybe as a b-day present for them, they'll have a longer set. :D

(though im mainly going for paramore.lol)

that is if im able to get tickets...fingers crossed.

ah thats awesome!

im not that big of a fan of tegan and sara hahaha theyre alright lol

haha i know right!

i'm so excited for the spring tour, i'm going with 6 friends.

i haven't been to a show with somebody in so long haha.

ah thats awesome lol yeah you usually go alone lol

ah thats awesome!

im not that big of a fan of tegan and sara hahaha theyre alright lol

haha they grew on me. ;)

If I went alone, I'd stay out of the mosh pit. But luckily I'll go with friends.

i'll be buying two tickets regardless.

im sure i'll be able to find someone to go with me before sept. comes around.

sucks not having friends who share the same music taste as me.

for the person who asked about where i got the honda civic tour code, they posted it on the facebook page so if you become a fan of it i'm sure you'll find it!

And i would so love to have gone to the anaheim one cuz i know its the last tour date and if i wasn't going to SDSU that one would be closest to me. UGH i'm bummed but I'm just grateful I might actually be able to see them in concert this year!

I was out to lunch when tickets went on sale, so Dustin got me my ticket for CT. We ended up getting the fan club bundle cause it was the only way to get pit tickets, which I think is a huge misrepresentation on the fan club's part. It clearly states that you should be able to choose whether you want a reserved seat or GA, yet when you choose the regular ticket option, you can't pick between reserved or GA. It also went the other way too. A friend of mine wanted the fan club bundle and a seat, but she had to get GA cause there was no other option. :S

I'm also trying to get two tickets to the NH show for my friend and I, but I've been checking back all day and all they're giving me is like the first 17 rows of section A. I'm wondering if buying tomorrow through the Honda Civic presale will get me tickets in section B, so I'm holding off buying them at the moment.

for the person who asked about where i got the honda civic tour code, they posted it on the facebook page so if you become a fan of it i'm sure you'll find it!

And i would so love to have gone to the anaheim one cuz i know its the last tour date and if i wasn't going to SDSU that one would be closest to me. UGH i'm bummed but I'm just grateful I might actually be able to see them in concert this year!

Oh thank you! I rarely check my facebook so I've been checking my email like religiously for the past three hours.

Haha oh! SDSU? Lol I wanted to transfer to UCSD. :)

Yeah Anaheim is like half an hour away from me. And I've always wanted to go to the Honda Center.

^yeah that's how I was with my email because they said they'd email it but no email was given to me but i was glad to see it on my facebook page. LOL

Yup SDSU. LOL And yeah i've been to the honda center for a concert once. Its pretty cool. And anaheim is about that far from my home too. I go there often during the baseball season seeing as how I'm a huge Angels fan. LOL

So the only way to get GA is through the fan club?

No, it was just the way the fan club decided to do it. If you wanted to get pit tickets at certain shows, you had to order the ticket bundle, and people bought them cause they were all afraid they were going to sell out.

There's actually a good possibility that there will be GA tickets available during the general sale... you should try to be online right away though cause whatever's left of them will go fast.