Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my college.

i'm in their EOP program (financial aid) and they're paying for 95% of my tuition so i have to go to a 5 week program. and the show happens to be while im there. and i already bought tickets... the pfc bundle package

Why don't you tell them you have an important family event that has already been scheduled? Say it's something you can't miss. Are they really gonna hold you there?

It'd only kind of be a lie. lol

Why don't you tell them you have an important family event that has already been scheduled? Say it's something you can't miss. Are they really gonna hold you there?

It'd only kind of be a lie. lol

i emailed them and said that and they were like "blah blah blah it's mandatory"

i'm just going to ask again when it gets closer.

Don't ask. Tell.

This.

My sister used to ask for days off from work for family functions and she wouldn't get them because she didn't really stress it. You need to say, "Listen, I have something that was planned way in advance of knowing about this college event, and I can't be here."

Also, Mike, I hope you get barrier. Get there early and just hang out in line. :)

ah crap.

im in school july 11 - august 13

i already bought the philly tickets. i dont wanna push it by goin to both. the schools paying for so much for me i dont want them to think i truly dont want it

when is that show again?

What Scott said below:

07/27 - Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre-- Wallingford, CT?

It's a bit north of where I live, at an awesome venue. Getting there, parking, seeing the band's bus, etc. is real easy. Probably the least stressful tour date I'll see for Paramore lol. They played there on the last show of the final riot tour (where they all went wild in the hallway in the final riot dvd lol) and it was so fun.

It's a bit north of where I live, at an awesome venue. Getting there, parking, seeing the band's bus, etc. is real easy. Probably the least stressful tour date I'll see for Paramore lol. They played there on the last show of the final riot tour (where they all went wild in the hallway in the final riot dvd lol) and it was so fun.

I think this means we're stalking their bus because I've never actually done that before. I just wrote "Sup?" on their tour bus in October, but that's cause it was right there. lol

I was looking at the itinerary for this tour the other day, and it's funny that this and the NH show are at two of the smallest venues on the Honda Civic Tour. Most of the venues hold 12,000+ people, and those two hold barely 6,000.