Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait so are you guys going to philly?

please say yes

I'm already going to CT and NH, so unless I win a million dollars, I don't know about Philly.

wait so are you guys going to philly?

please say yes

Sorry not going :( I'm broke as it is. But I'd go if I had time and money. I'm vacationing a lot this summer, and I'm taking a summer math class, so I've barely got time for HCT and Green Day later on in August.

@Chriss we are definitely stalking the bus. We will lose any really good place in line, but it's worth it. Last time I did, and Hayley was adorable trying to carry luggage. Such a tiny girl trying to carry heavy stuff! haha. And Josh was walking around playing an acoustic guitar like "oh hello thar, dododo" all casual and I'm like *omgomgomg* haha.

you guys suck (but not really)

hahahha

hahaha. Well at some point this summer I think we need a PF meet up, or road trip or something. It sucks only getting to see awesome parafriends once or twice a year.

@Chriss we are definitely stalking the bus. We will lose any really good place in line, but it's worth it. Last time I did, and Hayley was adorable trying to carry luggage. Such a tiny girl trying to carry heavy stuff! haha. And Josh was walking around playing an acoustic guitar like "oh hello thar, dododo" all casual and I'm like *omgomgomg* haha.

We won't lose any good spot in line because we bought those ridiculously expensive tour packages that come with early entry. :P

Hahaha, awww Hayley, I'll help her with her luggage. :)

We won't lose any good spot in line because we bought those ridiculously expensive tour packages that come with early entry. :P

Hahaha, awww Hayley, I'll help her with her luggage. :)

By the way, you need to update your signature for the CT date to say "Paramore and Tegand and Sara" since they were added to the date now lol

hahaha. Well at some point this summer I think we need a PF meet up, or road trip or something. It sucks only getting to see awesome parafriends once or twice a year.

You guys should take a trip to California sometime. We'll all chill at my house. :)

You guys should take a trip to California sometime. We'll all chill at my house. :)

Sounds like a party! Trust me, if I ever do come to the west coast, I will make an effort to see as many parafriends as possible.