Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i noticed Hayley brings up people to sing and play guitar during Misery Business, do you think it'd be a good idea to make a little sign saying I want to play drums during it? :P

The only reason that I thought that wouldn't work is becuase the people who played guitar brought their guitars. I don't how how Zac would feel about people using his drumset :D haha

I have a friend who's asking if she can play drums for Misery Business on the 3rd, during our meet & greet. If you're going to a show after that, I'll let you know what he says. Hopefully it's a yes. :)

i got one of his drum sticks from the london islington gig back in sptember, it just sits in my room on display atm :)

ohh and is the extra guitarist taylor's brother?

No, the sixth guy is Jon Howard, a friend of the band. He plays a bunch of stuff, not just guitar.

so jealous sam! lol

all i want is a drum stick and my life will be complete. it will happen one day, i hope lol

haha the way I got his drumstick was so crazy.

I got a bloody nose after getting punched in the face, and some guy asked if he wanted me to crowdsurf out.. so I said yeah, even though I wasn't thinking about it.

Once I got to the barrier/barricade, Zac through his drumstick and it bounced off the floor and I got it.

The only reason that I thought that wouldn't work is becuase the people who played guitar brought their guitars. I don't how how Zac would feel about people using his drumset :D haha

haha I know that feeling.

But there's no way on earth I can hit as hard as Zac, so it should be fine :P

The girl who played guitar at the CT show the other night used Josh's guitar. You got a chance, I say go for it!