Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imayormaynothavebeenplanningtoaskaboutgoingonstagewithafewfriendsthewholetime

that's what sucks about it anymore. everyone asks now. that's why i'm going to just be grateful to God that I get to meet them. if i'm destined to get on stage with them on day, it'll happen. :D

that's what sucks about it anymore. everyone asks now. that's why i'm going to just be grateful to God that I get to meet them. if i'm destined to get on stage with them on day, it'll happen. :D

that's the spirit!

And I'm going to be going the show in San Diego and I was thinking about tweeting something to Hayley seeing as how i don't have any other way in communicating with her about dedicating a song to my bro who passed away. This year marks the 10 year anniversary of his death. But IDK do you think she'll go for it? Much less see it? It sounds kinda cheesy but at the same time I'd think it'd be a great way to honor him.

that's the spirit!

And I'm going to be going the show in San Diego and I was thinking about tweeting something to Hayley seeing as how i don't have any other way in communicating with her about dedicating a song to my bro who passed away. This year marks the 10 year anniversary of his death. But IDK do you think she'll go for it? Much less see it? It sounds kinda cheesy but at the same time I'd think it'd be a great way to honor him.

My music teacher was killed in a car accident earlier this year (he was 27.) and I would love if I could get Hayley to dedicate my heart to him or some other meaningful song like that.

^oh wow sorry for the loss. He was so young! And yeah I really would love for My Heart to be dedicated to him I just don't know if they'll have that song in the set list for the SD show. If not, I can see Misguided Ghosts or even The Only Exception be dedicated to him. I'll have to ask Hayley through twitter when it gets closer to the date. I know if she does do it then I'll probably cry my eyes out during whichever song. I can't believe its been 10 years since he passed.

Has anybody been to recent shows?

Is My Heart still on the setlist?

no it got taken off and was never put back on. i think they played it for the first two or three shows then took it off.

From what I've heard, the band was really bummed about the lack of a reaction from the crowds at the shows in Raleigh and Delaware (nothing against anyone who went to those shows), so they changed the setlist. Since the setlist change, they're getting much more positive feedback, which I'd imagine they're extremely happy about. That said, I don't think they're changing the setlist back to what it previously was.

damn that sucks! :( philly would've loved the old set tho lol but thats okay i see where they are coming from

but yeah watching videos from the first show i noticed the crowd was really really lame which sucks. i hate boring crowds.

Yeah, I didn't notice it at first, but after a few days, people were talking about how the crowd didn't react to the openers at all and then I started to notice a real lack of photos from the first show.

They were totally stoked about the crowd's reaction in Wallingford when they changed the setlist, but I think they would've gotten the same reaction with the original one too. I guess it was just either wait and possibly be bummed again or change it and see what happens.

yeah hahaha so true.

im not really concerned with the setlist. it just kinda sucks seeing mostly the same songs everytime i see them lol but thats okay not that big of a deal.

hopefully the crowds will get better as the tour goes on. i can imagine how much it must suck performing in front of people who don't give you any type of feedback.

Yeah, I didn't notice it at first, but after a few days, people were talking about how the crowd didn't react to the openers at all and then I started to notice a real lack of photos from the first show.

They were totally stoked about the crowd's reaction in Wallingford when they changed the setlist, but I think they would've gotten the same reaction with the original one too. I guess it was just either wait and possibly be bummed again or change it and see what happens.

It's because Hayley knew you were going to be there, and that she had to get you stoked for the hug you will receive in NH!

That's awesome! Did you make a sign or did she just pull you up on stage? Very cool!

No she was just searching the crowd to find someone to sing and my friend was screaming and pointing to me so she's like "You! Come on stage!" It was insane. I did not expect that to happen at all.

From what I've heard, the band was really bummed about the lack of a reaction from the crowds at the shows in Raleigh and Delaware (nothing against anyone who went to those shows), so they changed the setlist. Since the setlist change, they're getting much more positive feedback, which I'd imagine they're extremely happy about. That said, I don't think they're changing the setlist back to what it previously was.

weird, i thought that born for this is typical crowd song :/ and almost everybody loves my heart. i just simply don't get it. raleigh and delaware come on :razz: