Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

hopefully west coast shows are awesome. Lan from PFC used to live on the east coast and went to like literally every show then he went to the philly show and he said east coast shows are soooo much better hahaha so idk lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never even been to a west coast paramore show so I'll have to see. LOL and i haven't been to an east coast one either but whatever. LOL I love it here in cali

UGH what sucks is that I live close to anaheim so if i wasn't here in san diego i would be going to the final show of this tour but i'll be at the second to last one. Either way i'm sure these west coast shows will be awesome. Seeing as how the tour is coming to an end.

Yeah us west coasters love to stampede. :lol:

Haha, sad to say that's what Paramore shows used to be like everywhere, but pushing more than anything. I'm not sure if it's just cause we always go with, like, 10 people now so we have a buffer zone or if the crowds have actually calmed down a little bit, but there were definitely shows in the past where my feet weren't touching the floor there was so much pushing in the crowd. So really I'm just wondering if the West Coast crowd has calmed down the same way as the East Coast.

I saw Parmore in may here in Vegas (not really the coast I know, but still the west)and it was pretty tame I think. I was actually expecting some moshing and what not, but when I got there...not so much lol. It was still badass though. Cant wait for the SD show next week!

I don't think Paramore's really a band to mosh to. They aren't very hardcore at all, so whenever someone does start moshing at the Paramore shows I've been to I've always just kinda stared and gone "Dude, really?"

LMAO

AHH I'll be seeing them for the first time in 6 days! OMG so excited!!

girl, i thought you saw them live before! thats insane! being a fan for a long time and not seeing them! have fun!

HAHA. oh trust me, I can't believe that it's taken me 4 years to see them either!

I saw them at Warped in '07, but i was so far back that I couldn't even see the stage, so I didn't count that experience.

It just seemed that every time they came around California, there was always something that came up that made it impossible

for me to attend one of their shows, but I knew I couldn't miss anymore chances.

but thank you! i plan on having the time of my life this Sunday night.

(see what all the fuss is about.lol)

:D

AHH i can't believe there are only 3 more shows left! I'm so excited for Saturday though!

Btw if you could all do me a HUGE favor and retweet this message on twitter to @yelyahwilliams? or @reply to her this message. You can just provide just the link to it if you can't fit it into the character limit. I'm not exactly sure how twitter works but I'd be very grateful if she were to read it.

vero1723 RT @yelyahwilliams I doubt you'll ever read this, but my brother is worth the shot http://rbdandothfan.livejournal.com/4692.html

^You'll have to click on the link and then copy the url from the link otherwise it won't show up.