Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

Tegan and Sara were so AMAZING!! Loved their set! Really wished they played Call it Off though, but they opened with Living Room which totally made my life. Not to mention those twins are freaking hilarious. Great stage presence, you can totally tell they've been playing music for a long time :]

Last night's show was hands down the best Paramore show I've been to. I have no idea what it is with Dodge Theatre though, but two out of the three concerts I've been to there have been fights. Usually I check out videos and memorize the setlist, but I decided this time I'll let myself be entirely surprised, and I completely was. The set and the light show itself were AWESOME! I wish they played a couple more songs from AWKIF but I can see why they wouldn't. I think it was at the end of That's What You Get like three people started fighting so Hayley basically just told them off and asked for them to leave. Since the last time I saw them in 2008, all of them have seriously improved on their stamina and stage presence. Hayley's insane, no joke, where all that energy comes from I'll never know haha. During Misery Business though she invited three people up and one of them decided to be a huge douchebag and kissed Hayley without permission, Hayley then was all "That was disgusting! Boys never kiss a girl without permission! You need to go stand over by this guy, I love you and all but you're kinda freaking me out," and she pushed him over towards Taylor.

Overall great show with some weird hijinks in some parts, but definitely worth it :]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^This makes me more excited! So glad you had a great time.

And now Hayley's tweet makes sense. LOL Why would you do that? Seriously.

Oh dude, it was such a good show! I was really worried I wouldn't have as much fun as I did because I wasn't really counting down to the concert or anything, the tickets were just sitting on my night stand for months until yesterday. But as soon as I woke up yesterday it hit me like a ton of bricks that for the first time in two years I was really going to see my favorite band play again and then the countdown started.

They were seriously incredible. This is the first show in years where I was singing so hard to every song to the point where not even halfway through the set my voice was starting to crack. It was that awesome :]

Glad you had fun!!

AHH i can't believe there are only 3 more shows left! I'm so excited for Saturday though!

Btw if you could all do me a HUGE favor and retweet this message on twitter to @yelyahwilliams? or @reply to her this message. You can just provide just the link to it if you can't fit it into the character limit. I'm not exactly sure how twitter works but I'd be very grateful if she were to read it.

vero1723 RT @yelyahwilliams I doubt you'll ever read this, but my brother is worth the shot http://rbdandothfan.livejournal.com/4692.html

^You'll have to click on the link and then copy the url from the link otherwise it won't show up.

done!

so sad. im really sorry! :hug:

Yeah, the pit was ridiculous, even at barricade. The dude behind me was a little too close and I definitely got a few elbows in my ribs, lol.

But besides that...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

:)

so cool that you got to go on stage! and aww that must really suck having to miss the m&g.

AHH omg tonight is the night.I'm so excited. I'm about to see if anyone has started lining up. And hopefully they haven't until after i go for my daily workout. Great thing the gym is right by the arena. LOL

Im so pumped for tonight! Lol I probably shouldnt get all jacked up on monsters before the concert....but I am! lol

I highly suggest loading up on water and staying as hydrated and fed as possible! If you're waiting in line or anything, or planning to be dancing all night long, that will help you much more in the long run instead of monsters haha.

You guys are all gonna have such an epic time tonight. Have fun! :]

I'm already in line and so are a few other people. I'd say about 20-25.

The band is already here. I saw tegan and sara walk by. I'm back in my dorm so hopefully i haven't missed anything like a wave or something. LOL I think i saw zach riding around on a bike. I'm not sure though. LOL

I can't wait for the concert!