watchthesky

Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

aww i'm sorry. I was going to remind you too. But yeah the prices were really high. i'm surprised the sunglasses were $5. I thought they'd be more.

So "Thats What You Get" just came onto my ipod and it reminded me of last night. I LOVE when they play that song and to actually be there when they perform it is an incredible experience. I can't wait till their next US tour.

^alright.Yeah if I didn't have this financial aid money I would have zero dollars right now. LOL I'm working on getting a job so hopefully I can earn back that money I just spent last night.

so glad all of you are having great times at your shows!!! makes me want to go back

^I wish I could just relive that whole night over and over again. I'd be soo happy for the rest of my life. LOL I dont think it would ever get old.

Just got back from anaheims finale show, and WOW! let me just say I can't believe what I've been missing all these years!! Tonight just reinforced my love for paramore x100000. They're performance and energy just completely blew my mind away.

Tegan & Sara, holy crap....they are even more stunning in person. LOVED their set!

All in all, this night was definitely one for the memory books.

Glad you had a great time :D

So, they didn't play special songs for the final show? Like My Heart or All I Wanted?

exactly, what was the setlist?

btw hayley played on bass with NFG :razz:

glad you had a great time!!!

yeah i heard about hayley playing bass and didnt paramore come out during tegan and sara's set of something? hahaha

exactly, what was the setlist?

btw hayley played on bass with NFG :razz:

WHAT!?

And Paramore coming out during Tegan & Sara's set!? AHHHH!!! Why don't I live in California :(

hahahah thats awesome!

had to wear the red hats lol.

lmfao nice ghosts :rotfl:

I lol'ed. Kudos to Tegan and Sara for not busting out laughing because I would have... even if it was planned, which I assume it was.

lmfao nice ghosts :rotfl:

I lol'ed. Kudos to Tegan and Sara for not busting out laughing because I would have... even if it was planned, which I assume it was.

Haha, it definitely wasn't planned. Everybody pulls pranks on the last day of tour.

I love the red beanies and how you can easily tell that the shortest ghost is Hayley. lol

no, they didn't play any other special songs outside of their usual set list....i was really hoping on My Heart though :(

all it was was that hayley came out and played bass for NFG, and the whole band dressing up as ghosts for T&S.

oh and also, NFG got pranked as well, during the beginning of their set....Justin Beiber music videos were playing behind them.

=)

no, they didn't play any other special songs outside of their usual set list....i was really hoping on My Heart though :(

all it was was that hayley came out and played bass for NFG, and the whole band dressing up as ghosts for T&S.

oh and also, NFG got pranked as well, during the beginning of their set....Justin Beiber music videos were playing behind them.

=)

I really don't like NFG, but that actually makes me feel very bad for them. I mean Justin Bieber? FAIL!

HCT is over this makes me sad. they can add on a jersey date since they skipped over us lol

Yeah, lol. I wish it was as simple as

"Hey I'm bored, lets add some more HCT dates!"

"OKAY"

"Yippeeee!"