Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^You're so quick to pull the fail trigger. I didn't say Arizona and Nevada didn't have it. Does Nevada have beaches? I think not! :D

Plus In-N-Out originated in Cali.

this is true. Best In-N-Out really is in Cali.

But they should really come back to Arizona!! We haven't seen them in a year and they've managed to do two US tours since then :(

He doesn't mean the dates, he means finding out the dates. Might have a lot going on in August and wants as much time as possible to plan it out.

Exactly. You can't plan which concert you're going to the day you buy the tickets, that's just ridiculous. I go to school in mid/late August so I need to know whether I'll be going in Miami or Philly, let alone if I can even go...a pretty big discrepancy.

Not to mention I have to know which group of friends to recruit to go with me. How am I supposed to do that in all of a few days (playing it safe and assuming shows will sell out relatively fast)?

Overall, this is just not how you setup a tour. You release the dates then put the tickets on sale at least a week later. :???:

While I kind of agree that the tour dates shouldn't be released this close to the presale (which I'd say is more up to the Honda Civic Tour than it is the PFC), the general sale's not until March 27th, which still gives people plenty of time to plan ahead. The fan club is only allowed to sell 15% of tickets, so the show won't sell out during the presale and neither will all of the good seats, so you'll have time to figure stuff out.