Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I kind of agree that the tour dates shouldn't be released this close to the presale (which I'd say is more up to the Honda Civic Tour than it is the PFC), the general sale's not until March 27th, which still gives people plenty of time to plan ahead. The fan club is only allowed to sell 15% of tickets, so the show won't sell out during the presale and neither will all of the good seats, so you'll have time to figure stuff out.

Right, which is why my original anti-Honda statement still stands :P

If you're in the PFC and for some reason they haven't revealed the dates by monday, please post them here :)

Right, which is why my original anti-Honda statement still stands :P

If you're in the PFC and for some reason they haven't revealed the dates by monday, please post them here :)

Will do, but I don't think the PFC is getting dates any earlier than anyone else. Tour dates are not usually "exclusive." Everyone finds out at the same time. In the mean time, just ask your friends if they'd be interested in going to a Paramore show in August.

Where do you live anyway? The tour's starting in NC, so I can just about guarantee that they're hitting the east coast first in late July/early August.

A fan from LJ met Hayley at an NFG show, and asked her about the Honda Civic tour. So here's the deal with the dates not being released yet:

"I was asking about the honda civic tour and how the dates hadnt been posted since its like 4 days away. She told me they were still trying to work out some stuff, she might have said a few dates, but the main reason there has been such a hold up is because of the ticket prices. She was telling me how they wanted the ticket prices to be lower then what they were cuz she didnt want people breaking her pockets but cuz it was also honda's tour they were being tough to work with. So i asked her how much they wanted versus what honda wanted and she said honda wanted the tickets to be $45 and they wanted them $35."

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/9739458.html

July 23: Raleigh, NC ~ Venue TBA

August 12: Cincinnati, OH ~ PNC Pavillion at Riverbend Music

August 19: Indianapolis, IN ~ The Lawn at White River

August 21: Nashville, TN ~ Nashville Municipal Auditorium

September 8: Woodlands, TX ~ Woodlands Pavillion

Sweet, I actually saw it a litte while after you posted it here. :)

Now I'm wondering about that PFC concert pack. Yeah, it's $85, but if tickets are $35-$45 and then I buy a shirt at the show, it's gonna cost the same thing anyway.

Sweet, I actually saw it a litte while after you posted it here. :)

Now I'm wondering about that PFC concert pack. Yeah, it's $85, but if tickets are $35-$45 and then I buy a shirt at the show, it's gonna cost the same thing anyway.

wait, tickets are 85? I hope Paramore convinces them to lower it a bit. Struggling college student! haha.

^ No, tickets will be either $35 or $45, depending on what Honda and Paramore decide. There's a special PFC Ticket Package that comes with a ticket, a cut-the-line pass, a t-shirt, and a bunch of other stuff for $85.

If the PFC also has early entry or meet & greet, I might just get regular tickets. We'll see.

$85!? geez, i remember the first time i saw them with a paid meet and greet it was like $22

PRETENTIOUS FAN, BACK UP GUYS.

haha kiddinggg <33

But seriously, I don't get why they need it to be so expensive. The majority of the kids going to shows are between the ages of 14 and 25. Those are the hardest times for money haha. Struggling students, and terrible paying jobs. Or just generally, no money.

So stupid.

$85 is ridiculous, i don't care what comes with it

Then just buy a regular ticket. The fan club is not forcing people to buy the special tour package and are offering regular tickets too.

Some people just look at it as they're paying $35-$45 for a ticket, and then they're also gonna be paying $30 for a tour t-shirt. In this case, the tour shirt comes with the ticket so they don't have to buy it at the show, and they get a Cut The Line pass, which venues sell for upwards of $20 sometimes. If you don't care about that stuff, then there's nothing to worry about.

Also, the dates are up on the PFC website.