Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

Dustin, if I could crash on your couch or something, that would make it easier. I need to see what my friend Allen wants to do too. I haven't even told him about this tour yet. I should probably get on that, lol.

if you're being serious about road trip, it is possible. lol. after seeing them multiple shows on every tour lately i feel weird going to just one lol.

Of course! I'm always serious about road trips.

they should move the east coast over a few states.

Seriously. They only need to remove, what? Like 30 states to make it convenient? Let's write to Obama. :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dustin, if I could crash on your couch or something, that would make it easier. I need to see what my friend Allen wants to do too. I haven't even told him about this tour yet. I should probably get on that, lol.

I'm pretty sure my parents would be cool with it. I also got a spare bedroom (enough for 1 person, so if other peeps come, they get the couch lol) but yea I gotta run that idea by them, but they should be fine with it.

Haha, they're lucky we love them so much.

"Geez, Hayley!!! Why do Paramore's tour dates make my life so... aww, you're so tiny and cute! Nevermind. It's cool." lol

Just fell out of my swively chair laughing :D

Also, (Chriss and Catie), mi madre said it's cool if you guys need a place to stay in CT if you come to the show here. It's ok, we got very strong WiFi, like 20 computers and televisions, central A/C, oh and Xbox to fill that Rock Band crave.

I probably would go to the Norfolk show, but at this point, it doesn't look like it's happening. I don't know that I'd be able to get there (3-hour drive from me) since I don't have my own car yet, plus money is tight right now.

But, I'll be happy just with the show next month.

Just fell out of my swively chair laughing :D

Also, (Chriss and Catie), mi madre said it's cool if you guys need a place to stay in CT if you come to the show here. It's ok, we got very strong WiFi, like 20 computers and televisions, central A/C, oh and Xbox to fill that Rock Band crave.

Can Paramore stay at your house too and play Rock Band with us?

Sounds good. I just need to see what a few other people are doing, and then I'll let you know if that show is a definite. The Chevrolet Theatre is awesome, especially since the pit is so small.

Can Paramore stay at your house too and play Rock Band with us?

Sounds good. I just need to see what a few other people are doing, and then I'll let you know if that show is a definite. The Chevrolet Theatre is awesome, especially since the pit is so small.

Yes they can stay too! And they can play No Doubt songs with you, me, Catie, and Sabz because I'm subliminally sending messages to Gavin through Xbox on how to use sleeping pills to put mommy to sleep and buy plane tickets online, so Brian can plop her on a plane to the east coast.

^ Haha, Sabz is gonna figure out our plan eventually.

Oh, thanks for letting us non fanclub members know that! :D

No problem. A lot of fan club members like to keep announcements within the fan club, but I know a lot of non-members who have to plan things out too. :)

^ Haha, Sabz is gonna figure out our plan eventually.

No problem. A lot of fan club members like to keep announcements within the fan club, but I know a lot of non-members who have to plan things out too. :)

Vancouver date y/n? That's all I care about.

The dates they posted are all only US dates, but they posted 29 dates and there are supposed to be 31. Those last two are most likely gonna be Canadian dates, but they haven't said which cities yet or when.