Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be cool with the Philly date. I don't know how anybody else feels about traveling that far. lol

Considering I live [near] there, I'd be more than happy to go! :D

EDIT: Well look at this road trip...looks like I'm a little late haha. And hey I have a spare room also! And a basement with Rock Band (2) on mah 60inch...

i didn't see anything on the west coast though, they mostly focus on the east (as usual) so vancouver wouldn't make a whole lot of sense

FUCK THAT BULLSHIT. HATE EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

I swear, they HATE Vancouver.

Considering I live [near] there, I'd be more than happy to go! :D

EDIT: Well look at this road trip...looks like I'm a little late haha. And hey I have a spare room also! And a basement with Rock Band (2) on mah 60inch...

I have to see what my friend wants to do. As of right now, I'm planning on the Wallingford show and whichever one he wants to go to, which would most likely be New Hampshire, Boston, or possibly even Wallingford. If he wants to go to Wallingford too, then I'll probably head to the Philly show to see Tegan and Sara.

Also, thanks for the spare room offer, but if I go to the Philly show, my dad lives in PA... in fact, sometimes he even comes to shows with me. I think all his tattoos would scare some of the people there away. :P

OMG I might finally be able to see them in concert! The best part is that they are coming to SDSU via the Viejas Arena which is like a 10 minute walk from my dorm!! AHHH this is so freaking exciting!! I'm glad that they have that date during school because i'd so be able to go without having to pay for transportation!

Does anyone know how much tickets will cost? Or if i have a chance even if i'm not part of the fan club?

tickets are either $35 or $45, i THINK

if you have a chance getting the tickets if you arnt in the PFC?

of course. the pfc presale is only allowed to sell so many tickets. not all

so pfc members this bundle thing. i think ill get it.

now i just have to make sophia join the PFC today or tomorrow.

yeah it is alot of money but i have a job now and nothing to spend the on so why not lol

got paid twice already and havnt spent any of it yet lol.

like 5 dollars so far

Wow I wish I could spend that little haha. Wanna pay my bills?

Are you gonna come to the CT date too, Catie? I'm not sure if I'm gonna get the PFC bundle for any dates. Getting early entry would be awesome, but then I'd have to leave my friends outside if they're not in the fan club. lol

Cool. I'm pretty sure I'm going too, since there's a train that goes right from Grand Central Station to Dustin's town. Then I need to see what date my friend wants to go to.

yeah i'll see if i can train it all the way there and maybe we can meetup at grand central chriss?

haha aw scott. lol the past year alot of us have been going to shows together. it's pretty awesome

I hate this I hate this!

Why do I have to get so excited, and this won't even happen until July! Ahh this year needs to hurry up already and skip to April 30th, May 1st, and July 27th...pronto!

^haha at least you don't have to wait till SEPTEMBER!! That's 6 months! LOL

tickets are either $35 or $45, i THINK

if you have a chance getting the tickets if you arnt in the PFC?

of course. the pfc presale is only allowed to sell so many tickets. not all

so pfc members this bundle thing. i think ill get it.

now i just have to make sophia join the PFC today or tomorrow.

alrighty thanks!

I'm really hoping I can get some good tickets this time around cuz i tried to in the past and they sold out pretty fast. So i'm hoping I can snag one this time! I've been a fan for 3 years and i still haven't seen them in concert. I've met them but i haven't seen them live which i find rather odd considering its usually the opposite. LOL