Hove Festivalen, Norway

Guro

It's official(not supposed to be yet, but an online newspaper released it too early, haha) that they're opening for Muse at the Norwegian Hove Festival on June 29th :)

I'm going, just need to find plane tickets home from Spain first, haha.

• 3 months later...

This will probably be a bit long, my apoligies.

Let's start at the beginning. We met up outside the backstage area next to the mainstage, and after a while the dude from Warner came and got us. Me and Sandra decided to stand at at the end of the line in the m&g, since they would stop there. When the band came I got super nervous, haha. And they started walking down the line. I got my meet&greet picture from Copenhagen signed and they said they rememebered it! :) I also got a hug from Josh, Taylor and Hayley. And I told Taylor and Jeremy I met them at a restaurant in London and then they said they remembered it! I was so happy! haha. I gave the book I made to Hayleuy, and explained to her I had been awake the entire night making it. She was like: "wow, this is amazing! I love it! Thank you so much!" They were done signing stuff then, so they all stood and looked at it next to me. It seemed like they all really liked it :D

After that we took a picture with them :)

hayley-1.jpg

pmore-1.jpg

Please don't steal these! If you want to use them to anything; ask me!

So over to the concert!

The crowd was intense! We were 3rd row during Alexisonfire, and then we waited there an hour before Paramore came on. We were dragged into a mosh pit. I was used as arm lean by old men, thinking I worked fine as that apperently. I wasn't happy. Paramore were right before Muse, so people were going crazy. They were determined to get to the barrier, and I had to like wrestle with this Muse fan for an hour, I'm not even kidding. It was horrible. She was standing there talking trash about Paramore as well. Anyways, then the band came on. I had a perfect view!(although my hands were pressed between two bags, haha). They started with the intro, then going into Looking Up(I think? haha, I can't really remember). Then they played Pressure, and people started swaying to the side, and I got dragged to the side and was stuck between really tall people! So I couldn't see anything, and I could barely breath(considering I have asthma, it was a very bad thing). I got this girls hair in my face, and couln't get out of her hair, haha. So me and my friend decided to try to get further back, cause it was so insane in there. So we did, and it was much better back there. I could see, haha. I think the rest of the setlist was: Ignorance, BBBB, Crush3x, Decode, Misery Business, WTLO and TWYG. I might have forgotten something, haha. Anyways, they were amazing as usual! Not my favorite show with them though, but still amazing : D At least the crowd were 10x better than Norwegian Wood!

Also, Muse kicked ass! So many weird people though, haha. This drunk girl fell on me and hit me in the head, hahah. And then she turned around, looked at me before saying: "I'm so sorry!", then hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, hahah. And this British dude all of a sudden patted me on the head, and were like: "I'm so sorry darling!" I have no clue what he was sorry about. It was weird. ;p

Okay, I'm gonna stop now! Huge props if you read this whole thing! I didn't get to take any pics though, cause I couldn't get my camera.

EDIT: Changed them to the ones with watermarks, cause people apparently didn't understand 'please don't steal'.

it was awesome :D

lucky that you got hugs from them, i can't belive i forgot to ask haha

That pic of hayley holding the book is amazing,she looks so good!

Yeah after Alexisonfire we decided to head further back, i sat on the barrier and got a perfect view^^

as long as you don't have to come in contact with them, they are though there i have to agree. when i went to a gig once (can't remember which one) there was a guy who was so drunk that he was reeling around what looked like a funny dance at all. :P in the end he fell pretty hard though.

Well I did come in contact with that really drunk girl considering she hugged and kissed me :P There was this one really drunk dude that tried to start a fight with another dude(who acted so stupid) right next to me. scary! ;p

it was awesome :Dlucky that you got hugs from them, i can't belive i forgot to ask haha That pic of hayley holding the book is amazing,she looks so good! Yeah after Alexisonfire we decided to head further back, i sat on the barrier and got a perfect view^^

aw, sucks you forgot to ask!

She does indeed look good! And that was a good idea, haha. it was so intense, i was so afraid to get stamped on considering I was one of the shortest people there.

Guro, I'm so glad you had a good time (apart from the drunk people). You deserved it with all the hard work you put into that book! Hayley looks so well in the picture with the book! I'm so jealous you met them, haha (:

Well I did come in contact with that really drunk girl considering she hugged and kissed me :P There was this one really drunk dude that tried to start a fight with another dude(who acted so stupid) right next to me. scary! ;p

aw that must have been awkward considering that you didn't know her i guess and i assume she also had a reek of the bottle? :P

• 2 weeks later...