Five European Shows - June 2010

travel_hymn

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah, no Serbia? :nono:

no hungary either. i don't expect it at all though, but seriously, an austrian gig would be really nice.

oh well, maybe one day we'll get lucky :]

i'm just hoping that all these years of waiting will get me even more excited when i finally see them.

^Lucky! I will be in in Spain right at that time, so not gonna make it to that ;p

And yeah, I dunno haha. Færvik is in Arendal too though.

aww! Well at least you're going to Hove :D Just "bought" my ticket.. gonna get it at 7/11 tomorrow :D 835 for one day..i reckon thats way too much!

oh okay haha well thats good then ;P

Everything seems to be pointing to them playing Reading/Leeds this year. Assuming their stint on the Honda Tour doesn't get in the way.

When are Reading and Leeds? Cause the Honda Civic tour is 31 dates and it starts on July 23rd. So even if they toured straight through with no days off (which they wouldn't do), the earliest the tour would be over is August 22nd.

When are Reading and Leeds? Cause the Honda Civic tour is 31 dates and it starts on July 23rd. So even if they toured straight through with no days off (which they wouldn't do), the earliest the tour would be over is August 22nd.

Don't worry, I've counted it out haha. The festival's the weekend following that. Fall Out Boy done both in 2006(?). Took a break from the tour, played the fest, then resumed the tour. I knew they wouldn't play all 30-odd dates straight through anyway.

Well maybe they won't play the last few dates? Like Ross said, them playing R/L is a pretty strong rumour.. We'll find out on the 29th I guess

They'll need to play all the dates of that tour, they'd just schedule the tour around it if needs be.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the 29th. Not sure how many bands they'll be announcing that night, might want to hold off Paramore (if they play) and announce them at a later date for a bit of suspense/surprise/whatnot.

They've gotta announce blink then though. I'll be severely disappointed if they don't.

Belfast is the day of my Birthday. Reckon i might head to that..

Also reckon they must be supporting Green Day in Glasgow as thats the 21st..

but theyre playing sweden the day before

then theyve got dates on the 25th onwards, so there probably wont be anymore uk dates in june.

august time would be good though :)