Paramore @ King's Hall BELFAST/June 2010!

MyHero

• 2 weeks later...

Rumour is that Goodbye Pluto are supporting. Also confirmed by my friend's guitar teacher (Who is the guitarist for Goodbye Pluto!) that they're trying to be a supporting act for Paramore. Would be awesome if they would because my friend is gonna get his guitar teacher to get me autographs from Paramore if they are :)

• 2 weeks later...

What time do you think I need to be there for to get a pit pass?

I might go down at like 10am which means I'll be there for 11am roughly. Don't know if thats early enough. Also, do people mind if a friend saves a spot in queue for me so I can get a pit pass? Cause hes queuing up really early. Oh and since I'm 14... can anyone here whos going maybe be my backup plan if I dont get in? Although, I look 16 enough.

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you who sometimes queue up all day and get to the front of the gig - how do you not need to pee? Do you not really have to go?

If you're with your friends, you take turns to go, and the other holds the place in the queue :)