Paramore @ King's Hall BELFAST/June 2010!

MyHero

• 2 weeks later...
Can't go cause I'm in Berlin, sucks cause I'm from Donegal, and its the closest I'll get to a hometown gig

But I live in Dublin and will be back for them with Greenday :)

:o I'm from Donegal too! Except I live in England now ;)

I was so tempted to go to this, and stay with family over there, but alas, exams :(

That is seriously awesome mate. You have a great sister!

I will say hello if I see you. :D

I'm gonna wear a light grey You Me At Six t-shirt. It's way too tight, so it looks a little gay. :shifty:

She doesn't like Paramore at all, in fact, she hates Paramore, but I still got her to make it. xD.

That was awesome! I was so jealous of Hayley picking those guys on stage. I would have killed for that chance. I was on my mates shoulders during Careful, and he is 6'6 so I had an amazing view. Crowd were OK I thought, but there were girls near me getting really pissed off cos I was blocking their view the whole time by constantly having my arms up and when I got on my giant friends shoulders.

I have pics and vids that I will upload tomoz as I'm too drunk atm!

I hope you had a good night Vally and whoever else was there. Hayley is so perfect...! :D

Yeah, it was amazing. I so wish I could of been on the stage. I think I might have saw you on someone's shoulders, how far were you from the front? I was about in the middle and saw someone on someone's shoulders. I also saw a t-shirt saying "Bring water please" I took a load of photos which are on Facebook and I'm now sending videos over to my computer. Gonna upload them to youtube

• 2 weeks later...