Paramore in the UK 2010?

I figured I'd open up a thread for overall discussion of Paramore playing in the UK over 2010 seeing as the UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour thread kinda focused on a 2009 tour. So here ya go :) I've heard rumours of them returning in August but of course there are already the European dates in June which include Belfast (and Dublin) so maybe this could spawn into a few more dates over in the UK? If not then just feel free to post where you'd like them to play, etc. :)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see them do some festivals but I can't really go to any alone cause I'm too young and my parents would never take me but hopefully, if the do play some, there'll be some TV coverage at least. I know Glastonbury and T in the Park get coverage on TV but I'm not sure about Reading, etc.

They should/will be here in August for Reading and Leeds. I'd be happy if they played a couple of one-offs but I can't see that happening.

The most I can see the Euro dates extending to in the UK (aside from the announced show in Belfast) is an appearance at Download but I would've thought that they would've been announced with the rest of the bands the other night. Maybe Glasto but I'm not holding my breath for that.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if we didn't see them tour here again till 2011. /unpopular opinion

I'd love to go to Reading, but I asked my parents ages ago, and they said no pretty much straight away. it sucks, the furthest they'll let me go is Manchester. But next time Paramore tour, I'm gonna go to two dates. If they do Brighton and Manchester, I'll go to them if my parents will let me, shouldn't be any of their concern, I'm paying for the ticket and transport lol. But it would be epic if they played in Liverpool some time, I'd freakin love it!

I was all set to do a couple of dates for the last tour but the tour was in the middle of my exam period. It's fine going to a gig the night before an exam. It's not so fine going to a gig 2/300-odd miles away the night before. :lol: And I've done it before so I should know. ;-)

• 1 month later...

I was speaking to Nate from fun. tonight after the Glasgow show and we got talking about Paramore then he mentioned that they're planning to come back in November and fun. are looking to support.

Obviously don't hold your breath cause things don't always work out but it's a positive sign at least!

I was speaking to Nate from fun. tonight after the Glasgow show and we got talking about Paramore then he mentioned that they're planning to come back in November and fun. are looking to support.

Obviously don't hold your breath cause things don't always work out but it's a positive sign at least!

Great news, hope it goes ahead. That'd be quite an awesome way to end the year for me. Paramore in November, You Me At Six in December :mrgreen:

Awesome! I hope they do a UK tour again soon! I'd love to go the festivals, but again my mum won't let me! Totally sucks.

If this happens, I have to go.

It was quite weird talking to Nate about it cause he said fun. are planning to be here supporting someone in September but wouldn't tell us who. But then basically openly stated that Paramore would be here in November and they're trying to support. If fun. do support, I'm hitting up a few dates, awesome live.

EDIT: Should probably say I totally get why he can't say who they're supporting if they play here in September, I just found it interesting that he went from being like drawing blood from a stone to our best pal in like thirty seconds haha

It was quite weird talking to Nate about it cause he said fun. are planning to be here supporting someone in September but wouldn't tell us who. But then basically openly stated that Paramore would be here in November and they're trying to support. If fun. do support, I'm hitting up a few dates, awesome live.

You're so lucky you met him!

I'm honestly gonna try my very best to go over for a gig, too bad we don't have any holidays in November though.