Paramore in the UK 2010?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is awkward.

Genuine LOL

haha, oh no sorry i didnt mean that what you said is awkward. i mean the dates are awkward for me, and so's the fact that tickets go on sale this week. i dont quite have the money to spare.

My bank are pretty much refusing to take my Something Corporate money but I can just about cover a ticket. Although it will mean I can't eat at Slam Dunk. Or for like the next month haha.

haha, oh no sorry i didnt mean that what you said is awkward. i mean the dates are awkward for me, and so's the fact that tickets go on sale this week. i dont quite have the money to spare.

ahh cool! haha i'm getting the day off college on wednesday to get online to get tickets on wednesday, otherwise i'd have no chance of getting good tickets! haha thats if i have enough money, it's my birthday tomorrow, so i'm hoping that i will get enough birthday money to get a couple tickets for Liverpool xD

My bank are pretty much refusing to take my Something Corporate money but I can just about cover a ticket. Although it will mean I can't eat at Slam Dunk. Or for like the next month haha.

dont be daft, i'll figure something out. it's just covering two tickets that means i've got a lot of begging to do.

Does anyone know how much tickets are?

£22.50. £24.50 for London.

dont be daft, i'll figure something out. it's just covering two tickets that means i've got a lot of begging to do.

Tempted to try to pass it off as a birthday present hahaha

£22.50. £24.50 for London.

Thanks!

Since this is in november, I might try to get it ass a christmas present :P I turn 18 in january too, so if that doesn't work I can say I want it for my birthday. Although I think they'll pay my license as part of my present since it's so damn expensive.

This probably means there will be no proper Europe tour this year, right? Other than the gigs this summer.