Paramore in the UK 2010?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How fast do you reckon they'll sell out this time? Last time I got presale tickets but I just can't afford it, my savings are dwindling... but I majorly want to go!

Just as quick as last time, I'd reckon.

aw dont think i'll make it to Aberdeen!! Think theres any chance of them adding another scottish date!?

I live in hope!!! :(

x

I hope they'll add another Scottish date. Probably going to do an English one instead, bit easier for me to get to and I have friends who can put me up for the night at a couple of them.

Gah! I hope to god I'll be able to make it to the Birmingham! Just need a ride. My mum says no, because she's a terrible driver! We're trying my friends parents but don't know if they'll say yes or not!

NEED IDEAS GUYS! STAT!

haha, oh no sorry i didnt mean that what you said is awkward. i mean the dates are awkward for me, and so's the fact that tickets go on sale this week. i dont quite have the money to spare.

This is exactly my position. I'm meant to be buying tickets for me and my gf to go to the beach too :/

My bank are pretty much refusing to take my Something Corporate money but I can just about cover a ticket. Although it will mean I can't eat at Slam Dunk. Or for like the next month haha.

Luckily I get paid on Saturday, so I should just be able to eat :P

soo, if i joined the fanclub like, today would i be able to get presale tickets for this tour? or should i just take my chances with the general public sale... i mean the 02 is a bloody big venue.. should be okay, if i leave it and still be able to get standing right? ..

soo, if i joined the fanclub like, today would i be able to get presale tickets for this tour? or should i just take my chances with the general public sale... i mean the 02 is a bloody big venue.. should be okay, if i leave it and still be able to get standing right? ..

yes, join today and you'll get the pre-sale. im pretty sure for the december tour i only joined a couple days before.

Not just sulking cause I can't go but they're announcing this as a UK tour when they've missed out Wales and Northern Ireland... Apart from the one Scottish date this is pretty much an English Tour.:???:

and its the biggest pain in-in-the-arse scottish date possbile. what paramores promoters and probably most english people (hah) do not realise is how awkward and expensive it can be for most people to get up to aberdeen. i'm gonna be looking at a two and a half/three hour train journey to get there, and im not exactly far south - im fairly central-belt and to the west. ah well, i guss people from the highlands come down here all the time for gigs so fair is fair :roll:

even the english dates are strange. apart fom london, its only really a tour of the north of england.

and its the biggest pain in-in-the-arse scottish date possbile. what paramores promoters and probably most english people (hah) do not realise is how awkward and expensive it can be for most people to get up to aberdeen. i'm gonna be looking at a two and a half/three hour train journey to get there, and im not exactly far south - im fairly central-belt and to the west. ah well, i guss people from the highlands come down here all the time for gigs so fair is fair :roll:

even the english dates are strange. apart fom london, its only really a tour of the north of england.

Damn right. we never get anything, let us have this one. :P

I don't think these dates are really as strange as everyone makes out. Seeing as, aside from London and Birmingham, they're hitting up places that they haven't been to in a while/ever and places that weren't on their last tour here.