Paramore in the UK 2010?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get your hopes up for a DVD because I think I remember people did last time they were in the UK and so far I haven't heard anything about that one hehe.

nah but that was just fan speculation :) nothing was actually confirmed. im just creating more fan speculation. haha. i think it would make sense for them to release a dvd, it would definately be the biggest arena setting they've performed in i believe.

and its the biggest pain in-in-the-arse scottish date possbile. what paramores promoters and probably most english people (hah) do not realise is how awkward and expensive it can be for most people to get up to aberdeen. i'm gonna be looking at a two and a half/three hour train journey to get there, and im not exactly far south - im fairly central-belt and to the west. ah well, i guss people from the highlands come down here all the time for gigs so fair is fair :roll:

even the english dates are strange. apart fom london, its only really a tour of the north of england.

yeah aberdeen is a bit of a bother for most people that are either central or southern scotland but i guess you're right about people from the highlands normally having to do the travelling.

I don't think these dates are really as strange as everyone makes out. Seeing as, aside from London and Birmingham, they're hitting up places that they haven't been to in a while/ever and places that weren't on their last tour here.

and i guess so.. seems a bit odd to leave out wales and northern ireland on a UK tour though, even if they have been to those places before/recently. just gotta hope they announce some more dates but something tells me that wont happen :(

I'm not going(like 98% sure of that at least). Going to France for a week in late october I think, so it'll be too expensive. :(

If fun. is supporting it'll suck even more. I wanna see them live so bad!

Also, for the dvd thing. I'm hoping for a dvd from the O2 with clips from the BNE Europe tour, since Brandon shot a lot of that. At least I think he did, he filmed a whole lot of the show I went to.

That would be amazing :)

YEAH!!! DVD WOULD BE AMAZING!!! wonder who support act will be?

it looks as if fun. will be in on it. i'd imagine they'll be a 'big' uk band as main support - my money is on the blackout, don't ask me why. i just have a hunch and my hunches occassionally turn out to be right. there might be another US band in the middle aswell.

Damn right. we never get anything, let us have this one. :P

haha, i am! im cool with travelling, it's just not something im used to having to do it for gigs since im just half an hour away from glasgow. i'ver only ever gone through to edinburgh a handfull of times, but now that i'm driving that might change.

haha, i am! im cool with travelling, it's just not something im used to having to do it for gigs since im just half an hour away from glasgow. i'ver only ever gone through to edinburgh a handfull of times, but now that i'm driving that might change.

Welcome to my world. :P

altho i'd probably rather get an awesome weekend away in Glasgow and stay with a mate at uni. I mean, what is there in Abderdeen? other than a lot of sheep.

Welcome to my world. :P

altho i'd probably rather get an awesome weekend away in Glasgow and stay with a mate at uni. I mean, what is there in Abderdeen? other than a lot of sheep.

i've had a mate offer to put me up for the weekend aswell. i won't know if i'm taking her up on it 'til nearer the time since im not sure how everyone else im going up with/know who is going up is gonna be doing.

i've never been to aberdeen, only passed through it. i've heard it's rife for drugs... :shifty:

i've had a mate offer to put me up for the weekend aswell. i won't know if i'm taking her up on it 'til nearer the time since im not sure how everyone else im going up/know who is going up is gonna be doing.

i've never been to aberdeen, only passed through it. i've heard it's rife for drugs... :shifty:

haha i wouldn't be surprised. tbh I've only been a couple of times this year but that's because the selection of shops around my area are pretty dire. you should totally go for it; Aberdeen can't be that bad. i think...

Found this out from Erin texting me. Found an internet cafe and I just bought my pre sale tickets from PFC for Liverpool :D. Didnt get the package thing because it was way to expensive. SO EXCITED! :D

I got the bundle for sheffield... because if you think about it... The tee-shirt probs wont be at the merch... a merch tee will be around £20-£25 then you get your membership which is around £20... plus the other stuff which again you probs wont be able to buy so it kinda works itself out... still wouldnt of minded it being about £60