Paramore in the UK 2010?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i enjoyed both loved last night at the 02 arena, and also sort of hated it.

Of course Paramore were flawless as usual, tenth time, and not much has changed in terms of their amazing performance. I guess my real gripe was the hordes of fans who knew none of their material other than decode and all the singles off riot and brand new eyes. I know this has fallen into conversation before, but i guess it's been so long since i've been to an arena paramore gig, you forget. Last night's audience was so rough i couldnt even enjoy the first 4 songs of their set, hahahaha.

For me, having seen the progression since 2006 up till stadium venues now, it sort of saddens me that it wont be the same pretty much. Not in terms of paramore as people but the venues and fans. Of course this is natural with a bands natural progression but just for a long term fan, it sort of sucks.

Anwwayyyy, they were amazing last night regardless. Heard it was being filmed too?

Of course Paramore were flawless as usual, tenth time, and not much has changed in terms of their amazing performance. I guess my real gripe was the hordes of fans who knew none of their material other than decode and all the singles off riot and brand new eyes. I know this has fallen into conversation before, but i guess it's been so long since i've been to an arena paramore gig, you forget. Last night's audience was so rough i couldnt even enjoy the first 4 songs of their set, hahahaha.

For me, having seen the progression since 2006 up till stadium venues now, it sort of saddens me that it wont be the same pretty much. Not in terms of paramore as people but the venues and fans. Of course this is natural with a bands natural progression but just for a long term fan, it sort of sucks.

Anwwayyyy, they were amazing last night regardless. Heard it was being filmed too?

I know it's been said plenty times since like last year but... another live cd/dvd?

I thought Paramore were beyond awesome last night. It was my first time seeing them live but I don't think it'll be the last time either. Like XxSanctuaryxX, I hated how there were hordes of fans who only knew Decode, the singles off RIOT! and Brand New Eyes.

Apart from transport issues, I had a brilliant night. :)

I think Paramore were honestly amazed by the reception they got. I mean they knew it was a sold out show, but you could just tell that they were completely grateful for every fan in that room. not saying they werent for other dates, but hayley weven said herself that the best shows they play are often in london :P

i know how you feel. it sucks but i've learned to just ignore it because i realized theres nothing i can do about it so wh get myself all worked up about it. i just enjoy the show and ignore everyone else.