Paramore in the UK 2010?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, all the UK tour commercials are the same, it's quite a laugh. The only "different" one was the Brand New one in which they had to use live footage of the band instead of clips from music videos cause they hadn't released a proper music video since 2004. :lol:

I saw the Brand New one on TV once :)

Also, this is taking a lot longer to sell out than the BNE tour. It could be due to less hype, after all, they haven't just released an album. Also, I suppose most people who wanted to see Paramore have done so now? The O2 sold out faster than Wembley, but it is the only southern date, so it will have a higher demand!

Oh, I could shoot myself. I didn't get tickets for either of the O2 gigs because East Coast Rail are stupid and don't have any trains after 8:30PM... or so I thought. Turns out on weekdays, they have trains at 11:30PM, meaning I could've gone to the London gig! And now standing's sold out :(

Oh well! Seeing them in Sheffield

Do we have definite support yet or just speculation? Apart from fun.

sean smith tweeted this the other day:

If we get the tour we just got mailed about i will shit myself onstage.

goes hand-in-hand with my speculation for main support right now, kinda. might be confirmed in the aftermath of the p'more/TBO belfast show.

• 2 weeks later...

8th - Nottingham Trent FM Arena

19th - Manchester Evening News Arena

Just been added, tickets on sale friday :mrgreen::willy_nilly:, definatly going to machester.

Where did you find this information?

EDIT: Doesnt matter just seen it on see tickets! haha

Deffo going to Manchester with my friend not sure about nottingham yet lol

Im in it lol and they did last time... its just nothing been announced anywhere yet and usually the presale is the wednesday before tickets go on sale lol so idk its too late to announce a presale and everything