Paramore in the UK 2010?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like airplanes... and im looking forward to the fact hayley might come out and perform it with B.O.B

But tbh im not over impressed with B.O.B supporting but hey its a paramore show i've paid to see them

And i dont think people should "boo" just because they dont like B.O.B or the song... because other people might well love it and tbh it would probs be a horrible thing for hayley and they have always said the UK is awesome and we would want to effect that

Sorry for my bit of a rant lol but its just people go to festivals and boo and bottle bands they dont like... or slam bands they dont like (a lot of people in the leeds fest forum slam paramore) and i just think its stupid because other people like them and it spoils it for them... we should all just enjoy the music and have fun... at the end of the day we may have to sit through bands and artists we dont like... but ultimatly we get the artists we want

If any of that makes sense

And i dont mean to offend anyone or anything

I understand what you mean. I'm just disappointed in the support. I'm going to see my favourite band, and the fact that b.o.b is supporting, wrecks it a little. I know I won't boo, causw that'd be the shittest feeling ever for him, and I know paramore, esp hayley would be disappointed in anyone who would.

I don't get why people are complaining, its called a support band for a reason. B.o.B and fun have never played in the UK and they are using a band like paramore who they are associated with to bring them to the UK.

Im sure at one point when Paramore where still a support band people complained about having to see them play

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally not getting why people would boo B.o.B.

yeah.. i wouldn't.. i really like b.o.b lol.. i just think it would be funny after some people complaining about Airplanes and him supporting hayley didn't come out and sing it lol.. that's all.. i have nothing against him supporting paramore at all.. i've seen live videos of him and i think he'll be good :) i'm excited :)

I don't get why people are complaining, its called a support band for a reason. B.o.B and fun have never played in the UK and they are using a band like paramore who they are associated with to bring them to the UK.

fun. have played the UK before, the Paramore tour will be their third tour here this year.

yeah.. i wouldn't.. i really like b.o.b lol.. i just think it would be funny after some people complaining about Airplanes and him supporting hayley didn't come out and sing it lol.. that's all.. i have nothing against him supporting paramore at all.. i've seen live videos of him and i think he'll be good :) i'm excited :)

I'm willing to bet the majority of those complaining haven't actually even listened to B.o.B beyond Airplanes. Which is a shame cause his album's great. Magic with Rivers from Weezer is an absolute TUNE.

fun. have played the UK before, the Paramore tour will be their third tour here this year.

I'm willing to bet the majority of those complaining haven't actually even listened to B.o.B beyond Airplanes. Which is a shame cause his album's great. Magic with Rivers from Weezer is an absolute TUNE.

yeah, probably lol, that's probably his most well known song in the uk anyway.. so i bet a lot of people have only heard airplanes and probably nothin on you.. but nothing else.. and i agree magic is a tune lol :)