Paramore in the UK 2010?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WeAreUrbis presents...

Josh Farro from Paramore. His life story.

Life, Music, Relationships and God.

Friday 12th November.

Secret Location.

Manchester City Center

FREE

Entrance with eticket only

email: Jess@weareurbis.com

with your full name to receive a FREE eticket and further details.

Maximum two tickets per person.

www.weareurbis.com

not a twin atlantic fan then? ;p

not a fan of scottish music in gerneral!

there's no way it'll be you me at six. i agree that if they've left it this long and there's no word it probably will just be fun. and an early curfew at the end of the night which is fine by me.

yeah hopefully there will be some sort of loosely arranged/accidental meet up. i/we still need somewhere to FUCKING STAY (my 'rents have caught on to the fact that i don't have a solid plan yet and aint that happy btw, ross. shii-).

I am. :)

I'm intending to get there for about 11am which will take me over an hour because I'm getting the tube to Bank, changing for the DLR to Canning Town and then using the replacement bus service from there to North Greenwich.

I hate the Jubilee line closures too. I really really do.

got an reply from one of the managers at FBR about them arranging some sort of meet and greet for me because of my paramore piano covers. He said the videos were 'awesome' and that he'll 'see if there is anything he can do...' sort of praying something can happen! but meh, idk. Would be so awesome to finally meet them and show them my piano covers though!

yeah hopefully there will be some sort of loosely arranged/accidental meet up. i/we still need somewhere to FUCKING STAY (my 'rents have caught on to the fact that i don't have a solid plan yet and aint that happy btw, ross. shii-).

I hope you were saying my name as a way of saying who the message was intended for and not that you used me as a scapegoat so they think it's my fault! :lol:

i'mma post my pictures and story from Liverpool here :)

I got there around 4ish. And queued for two hours. It was freeeeeezing. Ross kindly offered if we wanted to move forward in the queue to where he was, but in the end, I didn't, because I discovered he was a few people in front :) thanks anyways ross! :D

Anyway. I got in at 6:05. And I was 5 rows from the front when fun. were on. They were pretty good. and they're super cute :) then when B.o.B came on, I was about two rows. I wasn't expecting him to be good live, but wow. he really is. And when Airplanes was played, it was amazing. I literally couldn't believe Hayley was in front of me. But Paramore were beyond AMAZING. I pushed my way to the very front then. I was right in front of Jeremy. I was a bit disappointed they didn't play LTFB, but it was still beyond amazing. They were so much better than last time I saw them. They seemed more happy and energetic. And I was happy that Hayley spoke more, and Josh got the chance to speak too. Well he only introduced Hayley during Pressure, and before WTLO, he picked up hayley's mic and said "hi". it was cute. The Only Exception made me cry, and so did When It Rains. It's sad, I know. And Jeremy pulled tongues at me, and Hayley smiled at me :) Bring on Manchester! :D Oh, and Taylor is so much hotter irl. and zac was right in front of me when they played the acoustic set with jeremy <3

CIMG0964.jpg

CIMG0957.jpg

CIMG0947-1.jpg

CIMG0942.jpg

CIMG0938-1.jpg

CIMG0923.jpg

CIMG0903.jpg

got an reply from one of the managers at FBR about them arranging some sort of meet and greet for me because of my paramore piano covers. He said the videos were 'awesome' and that he'll 'see if there is anything he can do...' sort of praying something can happen! but meh, idk. Would be so awesome to finally meet them and show them my piano covers though!

good luck! i hope something can be done for you!

aw that sounds awesome rachel! glad you had a good time!

tumblr_lbsjbgyjxs1qdovhdo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289683300&Signature=5AAwQpouij1YsDqhgjRsafgUWBc%3D

tumblr_lbs9h13bqF1qdovhdo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1289682783&Signature=SWbJW80D2MjWDHkRwjYLv019wqU%3D

I look like a complete giant. They were all SO NICE. It wasn't awkward at all, and I was chatting to Hayley and Jeremy for ages. When we all realised it was past 6:30 (doors opening) we all started to worry that we'd get a bad place in the crowd, but some random bloke from the arena was like "oh, we're keeping everybody locked out until you guys are all in", so I got centre barrier!

I didn't get any more photos because I left my camera at home, and my phone died shortly after this. It was amazing though...

especially when they played Let This Go...

totally unexpected! I'd asked Hayley to get up on stage during Misery Business, but she picked the girl 'next-door but one' to me :(

it was so good though!

got my BNE booklet signed :)

191853620.jpg