Paramore in the UK 2010?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, i meant from the uk tour setlist from last time.

I really dislike Decode and I Caught Myself.

I demand My Heart. Why drop the fans favourite song?!

i dont think the fact that the fans want to hear it matters anymore - they dont want to play it for there own personal and emotional reasons, i assume.

i dont think the fact that the fans want to hear it matters anymore - they dont want to play it for there own personal and emotional reasons, i assume.

I was always made aware that this song was about God, but there have been different rumours about what this song means. Maybe it was originally about God but it made them think of other personal things, who knows.

I was always made aware that this song was about God, but there have been different rumours about what this song means. Maybe it was originally about God but it made them think of other personal things, who knows.

Yeah :/ same. Maybe we've been misled! :o

Im clearly not gonna do that :P

Clearly :P

either way, the track probably isnt as close to their hearts ('scuse the pun) as it once was. if it is about hayley and josh, then thats long over and if it's about god, then we know hayley doesnt rely on her faith as much as she did back in the AWKIF days.

I hope we get playing god... I'd love my heart... But it would be amazing if they played all I wanted but I don't think they will

I remember reading something about Hayley saying they'd play it later this year so it might be on there. It'll have been a over a year since the song was first heard by fans so I doubt they'd leave it out of a setlist that long.

Just ordered my tickets for Newcastle: stupid website gave me the message that there were no ticket types for the selected gig- but then put me through before I could go off in a huff. >.> :D