Paramore in the UK 2010?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long will it take for aberdeen to sell out? might still be able to go but it might not be certain for another hour.. anyone any idea how much were left?

I went on to see if they were sold out about half an hour ago and there were still standing tickets then, if that helps?

does anyone know any support bands or possible support bands yet? (:

fun. is the only band people can really say are a possible support at this time. Nate (fun.'s lead singer) blabbed about this Paramore tour last week before it was announced and said they're trying to support.

Id love Relient K to tour here. No idea why they never come.

Neither do I. Last Saturday we were gonna phone one of them up and abuse him verbally over the phone till they toured here. Unfortunately, the person with their number thought we were kidding haha

fun. is the only band people can really say are a possible support at this time. Nate (fun.'s lead singer) blabbed about this Paramore tour last week before it was announced and said they're trying to support.

ATP: Will you be supporting Paramore later this year?

Nate: We can cross our fingers, they've become friends in such a cool way, that these are people that we'd hang out with in everyday lives. We have such respect for a band that can fill a stadium for a show. No matter whether or not we might sound like them, we strive to do the exact same thing. I can only hope that it would happen. There have been no definitive talks about it, it's been a, 'Wouldn't it be cool if we all played together in the UK?' And I wasn't the one who said that.

Source

Yeah I understand that, and that's fair enough between different cities, but how many times have they played the same venue twice in a row? I think the situation is a little different.

Quite a few times, especially in the UK. The February 2008 opened with them playing Manchester, London and Birmingham two nights each and I'm pretty sure it was the same set each night.

fun. are pretty much a definate and it's kind of a given that paramore would bring the swellers. i've got a gut feeling that the blackout will be the main support.

I'd LOVE for them to bring The Swellers, they're great fun live :)

The Blackout would be fun, considering a lot of the audience will be parents and their children...

I really wanted to go to a London date, but there are no trains back after 8:30. Damn you East Coast Rail, haha. There was an 11:30 one when I saw them at Wembley?

Oh well, I shall be seeing them at Sheffield. It's a school day though, so I can't queue stupidly early, meaning I'll possibly be really far back :/