Paramore in the UK 2010?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! :D

They're so overrated. And They wouldn't go down too well with a lot of the people who are going

i actually think they've been epically under-rated until recently, but whatever.

i'm not saying i really want them to be the support or that they're the best kids for the job. im just using common sense: many times paramore's main support has been a 'big' uk band - which sadly only gives us YMAS, KIGH and TBO. YMAS were last years pick, and as much has josh would probably give a limb to play with them again, they have their own headline tour in december. KIGH are also gonna be busy in november with their own tour and supporting stereophonics. thus, i think TBO are very likely to be involved this time.

ATL are a good maybe if the uk-band-theme isnt followed just because they have an empty diary. but for some reason i just cant imagine them on tour with paramore. it's a bit cliche, even more so than the parameatsix tour was.

The entire time Yashin and Against Me! were on tonight I was just thinking this should have been Fireworks.

Was genuinely convinced you said that you wanted Will Smith to go on the road and I was like "Fuck yeah, best support (Fireworks excluded) ever". Then I wised up.