"Bonsoir" from France !

Fan's

Hello ou "bonsoir" in french :)

My name is Maxime, I'm 17 (18 in less than 3 months) and I'm living in small town near Le Mans in France ! I'm on High School and next year I'm going to college.

I play basketball since 13 years, I train young people of 8-9-10 ans I'm an official referee ^^

I love music, especially Metal and Rock :) I knew Paramore in 2007 when they make the support of Evanescence in Paris but I went to Nantes gig so I was not able to see them for the moment :/ My favorite songs are : Looking Up, Decoy, Let The Flames Begin, Emergency Playing God, We Are Broken, Hallelujah & Brighter :D

My other favorite bands are Evanescence, Nightwish, Eths, Rammstein & Marilyn Manson but I also listening at Children of Bodom, Within Temptation, The Agonist, Superbus, Seether, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Kate Voegele, Kells, Lady Gaga, Epica, In Flames, Eluveitie, Amorphis, Delain ...

Anyway, if you have any questions, ask me and I will be happy to answer !

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bonjour maxime!

i'm not gonna try and attempt to say this in French, because my French is terrible.

But. Welcome to the boards :]

My name is Rachel.

Feel free to ask me anything if you need help with anything.

by the way, i love your sig :]

Bienvenue au forum, Maxime!

I'm Chriss, and I hope I said that right. I took French for four years in high school. :P

Here's a question for you... I actually listen to a few Swedish bands, which is funny cause I don't know much Swedish, but I've been looking for some really good French-speaking bands for years. Can you recommend any good ones?

PS - Maxime is an awesome name.

Replace "au" by "sur le" and your sentence is all right :)

So you want some french bands ? :) The first name which come to me is : ETHS, try to listen Samantha, Bulimiarexia or Anima Exhalare ! In 2nd, listen to Kells a band who's making a name with make gig with Epica or Within Temptation :) In 3rd, listen to Ultra Vomit a parodical band and in 4th, Superbus a pop band ! :D

Ah, merci! :) Then... bienvenue sur le forum!

Sweet, I'll check out those bands, and I might pass them on to my old French teacher. She tried to be current with the music she played for us, but I don't think MC Solaar, Claude François, and Indochine were really current. lol

Ah okay i knew it was the de! lol thank you.

well we have a topic in the off topic section which is called "Write something in your own language" (im pretty sure you just have to scroll down a bit when you view the ot and then you will find it). you also could teach me some french there, it would be awesome! :D